Steam now has pricing in Thai baht

chmod777

Steam now shows all pricing in Thai baht. At first glance, this looks to be a great deal for those of us buying games here. It seems most titles are cheaper in baht than dollars, in some cases almost half the price. For example, some big new pre-releases that cost $60 are around 1100 baht. This carries over to the sale prices as well.

Also, if anyone who is into pc gaming has not yet checked out humble bundle, do so. Some amazing deals can be found there sometimes.

Looks awesome smile.png The new Civ is only ฿899 smile.png

I was a bit half hearted about getting it or not (Since I love the Civ series, but Civ in space seems weird....), but if it's cheap, then why not smile.png lol

My thoughts exactly - that's the first game I checked with the new pricing.smile.png

yes this is brilliant, at first when I saw the thing about ewallet etc I had a sinking feeling that I might not be able to use Paypal anymore but it works just fine and the prices are a good 20-30% cheaper, AAA titles like Witcher 3, Aliens Isolation and others all priced at around 900 baht which is an insane deal

• 1 month later...