Chin-up Bar Shopping

junglechef

Looking for a pull up bar for my kids. The kind that screws open like a shower curtain in-between a door way would be fine or whatever. They are not too big so maybe someone has a suggestion for something someone who's not a great builder could make or adapt.

Thanks, JC

I have never seen any for sale in Thailand but not hard to make with pipes etc from hardware store.

For kids you could probably get away with PVC pipes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=DIY+chin+up+bar&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FrQbVOH7HYnluQTNz4CYBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1387&bih=875#tbm=isch&q=DIY+pull+up+bar&imgdii=_

• Like 2

I guess I'm old school and like to buy something that I can see and hold at the time of purchase but of course have done a bit of internet shopping, but never internet chorping! How is it buying and shipping from a Thai website?

Easy with Lazada. Cash on delivery, & can return if you don't like it. They even refund your return postage. Have bought a few things from them & returned one.

The sports shops in the malls probably have them?

Went to Sports World and Supersports in KSK and planning on checking out a big Lotus as advices in this thread.

As I don't shop at Lotus which is the largest here, maybe the one I drive by on Hang Dong rd?

Cut to size a piece of shower rail, use longer screws to fasten and insert wood dowel or steel pipe for strength, I know you can do this.