State media still unsure if women should be blamed for violence

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand is not really big on PC...they are more interested in "reality".

The reality is people often contribute to their becoming a victim due to their own choices. It is not gender based.

When someone carries an open purse loose on their shoulder there is an increased risk they will have items or purse stolen.

Same for a guy with passport or fat wallet in back pocket.

Its just that its PC to say that female victims of sexual assault never contribute to sexual assault when in reality sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

A college girl getting passed-out drunk at a party does not deserve to be sexually assaulted; however, she has contributed to the chances it might occur by getting so drunk.

I am sure the PC crowd is grabbing their rope now to hang me from the nearest tree.

They are absolutely not interested in reality.

They are very interested in portraying their rather narrow view of the world where men are not held to any great account for their actions if they can pay their way out of it.

Uh...I think you responded to the wrong post because you are talking about an entirely different topic.

Interpret what I wrote. Thais are not interested in reality.

They are very interested in explaining away the brutality of this event by partially blaming the victim because it suits their cultural view.

Or let Muslim pose nude that will turn you from sex those broads got more hair on there legs than a men oh incase you didn't know muslims don't shave. no offence meant to Muslim's but a fact .

They aren't too keen on using deodorant either, going by the niffs I catch when walking around sois 3 and 5 Sukhumvit ...