Richest In Thailand

dekestone

If you are talking pure Asian (whatever that is nowadays) this lot would need to go a long way to overtake Anglo-Indian Laksi Mittal whom I believe is now worth about $20B...or is that pounds £...give or take one/2

He is the guy whos hobby is buying up steel companies and now owns something like 20% of the worlds total...

....always handy for a spare knife and fork... :o

I thought Thaksin was Asia’s richest?

:o

He is not even Thailand richest, let alone Asia's. As far as the richest throughout Asia, the Thai billionaires would rank pretty far down on the list I believe. Li Ka-Shing from Hong Kong is the richest in Asia I think with around 12.4 billion.

:D

He is not even Thailand richest, let alone Asia's. As far as the richest throughout Asia, the Thai billionaires would rank pretty far down on the list I believe. Li Ka-Shing from Hong Kong is the richest in Asia I think with around 12.4 billion.

And he's growning his fortune by the day.his main company is buying up ports like they are going out of fasion.This man has control of approx 20% of the world container ports...including the Panama. :o

IM the richest man in Thailand! I have a small house on 3rai of land, a good wife and a good dog. I have EVERYTHING I want. Can Taksin and those others say they are content with what they have?

And by the way.. I live on 15,000 baht a month!

IM the richest man in Thailand! I have a small house on 3rai of land, a good wife and a good dog. I have EVERYTHING I want. Can Taksin and those others say they are content with what they have?

Not wishing to burst your bubble dude, but I'm pretty sure they can. :o

According to rankings published in Forbes 2004, Li Ka-shing was 19th in the world and yes, the richest Asian. His son Richard Li ranked 514. And the closest Asian to Li K.S. is also from HK, Raymond, Thomas and Walter Kwok whose ranking was 22.

Laksi Mittal of India ranked 62.

And I don't see Thaksin on the list but guess he would rank about 400, following Dhanin Chearavanont & family(342nd) and Chaleo Yoovidhya, Red Bull(356th) of Thailand.

According to rankings published in Forbes 2004, Li Ka-shing was 19th in the world and yes, the richest Asian. His son Richard Li ranked 514. And the closest Asian to Li K.S. is also from HK, Raymond, Thomas and Walter Kwok whose ranking was 22.

Laksi Mittal of India ranked 62.

And I don't see Thaksin on the list but guess he would rank about 400, following Dhanin Chearavanont & family(342nd) and Chaleo Yoovidhya, Red Bull(356th) of Thailand.

Yeh, I guess I was wrong thinking mr T was the richest! I feel so sorry for him now!

(only joking!!)

:D