falangs saving face amonst other falangs .......

silomplaya

seems like many falangs are jealous of other falangs status in los and are faking there own status to save face much like thai people often do , example please read my old topic post and read how it i seemed to be looked down on for being a poorer falang living in a poorer country.

A lot of people who end up in Thailand weren't exactly success stories back home so they come over to Thailand alone, no one knows them, and they try and reinvent themselves as something else to gain the respect and status they could never get back home.

Some like to pretend to be successful, wealthy, good with women, intelligent

More often than not it's easy to see through it.

Do you know me?

I'm a carpenter. So bite me. And, op, you're the one who started threads knocking Thai people.

I have a small company here, but don't ask me how big the company is when my old mother explains it to friends back in Farangistan...

A lot of people who end up in Thailand weren't exactly success stories back home so they come over to Thailand alone, no one knows them, and they try and reinvent themselves as something else to gain the respect and status they could never get back home.

Some like to pretend to be successful, wealthy, good with women, intelligent

More often than not it's easy to see through it.

So if I understand you correctly unsuccessful people come to Thailand and become even more unsuccessful?

You could be on to something there.

• Like 1

How to you fit the time in to post this rubbish when you have two teaching jobs, a teachers aide job and private tutoring. God help the poor students who are inadvertently being dumbed down by you.

I guess no timeshare selling in Cambo?

‘silomplaya’…..

Your topic really smacks of twisted bitterness…….What’s prompted you to vent today?

Sure this sort of shit goes on in Thailand, ‘news flash’…….It goes on everywhere. Get a grip man!

If it’s pissing you off that much, you can do one of two things…….. 1, Stop posting this sort of crap on TV and others farang will, stop feeling superior to you, (maybe)……. 2, move to the country…..away from all those nasty show offs!........Job done.

As for your statement, “seems like many falangs are jealous of other falangs status

M-a-t-e….you sound like you are one of them. Be careful what you wish for, don’t judge till you have walked a day in someone else’s shoes……..or sandals if in Thailand.

• Like 1