curtains Hua Hin

hhmike

Newly renovated condo, lots of windows. Thinking white sheers. Are there any shops in Hua Hin/Cha Am with the design/ sewing skills to produce the curtains/hardware? If so, where? I have observed many shabby windows in town, looks like someone hung sheets on their windows.

thanks-a-bunch M

Hi,

I would highly recommend you Pat Design (soi 70) http://www.patdesigncurtain.com. We used them for our new-built house - great choice of materials (sheer and pleat curtains), good quality and discount for all types of curtains (roman blind, foam wood etc), good taste of the owner - her name is Tik (mob. 085 664 0955) and she can always recommend you a design and material.

• Like 1

I bought my curtains at The Cabinet on Petchakem Road just Before the Shell Station when driving to Cha Am

Its a full service Furniture shop that also custom builds anything. My closets and kitchen are built by them in my house.

Very reliable Company. The owner Jan-Erik is from Sweden and have been working with furnitur most of his Life.

Used to be with IKEA.

Very happy with them

• Like 1

There is, or used to be (haven't looked lately but I think they are still there) a very good curtain shop on the road that runs next to the railroad tracks. It's about three shops from the Soi 88 end on the east side of the road.

I used this guy 7years ago, and he is still going strong. He fitted bamboo inlay, shutting internal curtain style doors, slat horizontal wooden blinds and others for our house. All made to measure one off stuff. Any issues with small maintenance required and he was round straight away, even 6 years later for a minimal charge to repair. Cant recommend him enough. ( The guy with the squeeky voice )

Thank you, once again. ---- Yes, I am using Cabinet Co. for finishing the condo and they are very good, and reliable.

They "saved" the kitchen. The local carpenter delivered a real hatchet-job. Cabinet "fixed" it very nicely.

I don't think they handle curtains anymore because I asked.

• 4 months later...

Got em! I used Pat Design and they did a lovely job. I am extremely pleased and wish to recommend them <<truth in advertising, I receive no commish>>

Pat Design is also making cushions for me. They have a wide selection of fabrics, and I am pleased. Thanks for you suggestions.