Response to people asking questions on forum rather than looking on google

BigC

"I didn't like it and I let the antagonist know it in the thread. I got some "likes.""

You must be one of the special ones, every time I do that I get "deleted" and most likely earn a suspension point!

Actually I thought about that because I'm certainly not immune from suspensions. tongue.png

But this guy was so rude in the first answer to the question that he was really over the top. He was also an newb if that matters.

I not only told him he was rude to the max and that the question from a regular was legit, but I also addressed the OP the best I could.

So I probably did luck out a little. smile.png

"I didn't like it and I let the antagonist know it in the thread. I got some "likes.""

You must be one of the special ones, every time I do that I get "deleted" and most likely earn a suspension point!

Actually I thought about that because I'm certainly not immune from suspensions. tongue.png

But this guy was so rude in the first answer to the question that he was really over the top. He was also an newb if that matters.

I not only told him he was rude to the max and that the question from a regular was legit, but I also addressed the OP the best I could.

So I probably did luck out a little. smile.png

One thing he didn't have was the gumption to realize/understand that Google isn't always updated on time and i needed to know today.

Basically just not a very bright bloke with too much time on his hands.

Fortunately there are also plenty of pleasant helpful posters on here.