Aussies In Pattaya

biggle

I've seen this before. I guess 6 1/2 wweks makes her an expert. Maybe she should do a little more research prior to publishing this crap.

We had a big discussion on this shortly after it first came out last year. Most people think she is full of crap.

In 6 1/2 weeks she:

built houses in Khao Lak,

taught English in Kantharalak and Lamplaimat, and

helped stem the burgeoning sex trade in Pattaya.

Wow. Must have a big, red "S" on her shirt. :o

Most Aussie visitors are between 45 and 65. The bar girls (so called because they sit outside bars, or brothels, waiting for mainly Western men to come in and have sex for about $US5, or $6.60)

Think her prices are a little out of date................you could put another zero on them nowadays almost. :o

Having just read that story I have come to the conclusion that it is full of lies and inaccuraces written by a western woman do gooder that really hasn't got a single clue about what Thai life and Thai people are all about. Is it any wonder we western men are sick of them. Give me a break, 6 and a 1/2 weeks in Thailand and she is an expert, spare me. :o

Western men to come in and have sex for about $US5, or $6.60)

Think her prices are a little out of date................you could put another zero on them nowadays almost. :o

think she is refering to the bar fines. Probably, apparently, so someone told me :D

Western men to come in and have sex for about $US5, or $6.60)

think she is refering to the bar fines. Probably, apparently, so someone told me :D

Hmmm, you would think during her 6 1/2 week career of building houses for tsunami victims, teaching english and helping to eradicate prostitution in Pattaya, she would have learned the difference between pay a bar fine and paying for sex.

Just goes to show what a crock this year+ old story was.

Wanna bet she came here with friends and got dumped as her friends hooked-up with better-looking (skinnier) Thai girls, and she found herself with nothing but a banana to keep her company ?

Jilted, scorned and ticked-off, she wrote a "tell all, know nothing story" which was published without any apparent corroboration or fact-checking by the news organization in question.

Any ways. Old news. Plenty of newer events to keep up on !

All vicious lies!! :D

How dare she say the majority of tourists in Pattya are Germarns and Aussies! :D

What about us Brits? Can't we get some of the stick as well? :D

Gross misrepresentation of the facts bordering on slanderous to all the dirty old gits from England, say I :o

Most Aussie visitors are between 45 and 65. The bar girls (so called because they sit outside bars, or brothels, waiting for mainly Western men to come in and have sex for about $US5, or $6.60)

###### good value in comparison to Kings Cross I'd say , but..... :D

How bout all the US military that stop in every year?

They were not there in the young lady's extensisve research visit. She probably did not hear too many pommy accents during her research Mobi.

I await with baited breathe the quality academic output from this young lady. Maybe some life experience will change her tune.