12 Years?

harrry

I got a LinkedIn Message this morning saying that George was celebrating 12 years of Thai VIsa.

Like it or love it it has become part of many people's lives throughout all its changes.

Thanks George....and I would have a beer with you to celebrate if I could.

• Like 1

Onya George!!!

Hope all is well.

Nearly 11 years with TV for me.

We have had some ups and downs, but it has been a fun ride!!!

Remember the likes of Yohan? there is even an emoticon named after him, as well as dave.

That guy from Honalulu?

Darknight. The tsunami stalwart.

BoonMee and both adverseries.

Candyflip ( I have some stories about her)

And so on.

What a great decade +

BTW, whatever happened to The Doc? I hope he is still well, are you still in touch?

Congrats, George. With only minor flaws, TV provides the best expat services bar none.

When TVF reaches the age of consent, can we finally ban the childish emoticons (that is, all of them) and stop deleting normal words adults use in everyday conversations, words like <deleted>, <deleted>, <deleted>, <deleted>, and <deleted>?

Thanks.

T

• Like 2

Congrats, George. With only minor flaws, TV provides the best expat services bar none.

When TVF reaches the age of consent, can we finally ban the childish emoticons (that is, all of them) and stop deleting normal words adults use in everyday conversations, words like <deleted>, <deleted>, <deleted>, <deleted>, and <deleted>?

Thanks.

T

and can we please remove the words "Gerbil" and "Richard Gere" from the banned word list as well...laugh.png

Thanks.

T

and can we please remove the words "Gerbil" and "Richard Gere" from the banned word list as well...laugh.png

What!?!? <deleted> and <deleted> are banned?? But...but I use <deleted> and <deleted> every day, in practically every <deleted> sentence. What the <deleted>, man. I can barely get a <deleted> word in edgewise. This is <deleted> up..

T

Whitfokkin' words arebanned? Ah've nivver hid a problem. yoozmusta' be rightrajkuntz

Edit: except with the spellchecker on my phone. It's a right fuckinrajcunt

StreetCowboy>

Too much Irvine Welsh.... gadjee smile.png

Well done "Team TV" thanks for the free buffet of info from visas to varicose veins.