home.in.th mail is down ?

liddelljohn

tried contacting Sawasdee and DNSasia but no luck so far ,,

I had my google gmail hacked a few months ago by google staff , they messed with my private and business mail so dropped them now this its a disaster

i need a reliable email ....

I seriously doubt that your Gmail account was hacked by Google staff. Actually, it's more likely by people who impersonate Google staff (via email spoofing or the like). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_spoofing

Did you send those people your email account password for instance?

Anyway, you may try with outlook.com or mail.yahoo.com, among many other free email providers, but you have to be careful with every email provider and never send your password to anyone.

Edited by GuyL

yes my gmail was hacked by google staff according to UK cybercrime police unit ,, they are still investigating what and why ??

I never release any of my passwords or details and use different passwords for all logins with very complex combinations and change them every few months

Edited by liddelljohn

I had my google gmail hacked a few months ago by google staff , they messed with my private and business mail so dropped them now this its a disaster

Did you have Google 2 Step Authentication Activated ??

Read here about this (you also can get this with Hotmail/Outlook)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-step_verification

Google Link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/180744?hl=en

Outlook link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Yahoo also has it, but they only send a Code to your Phone or your (secondary) Email and not via an Authenticator App.

• Like 1

Same Same, been trying to access @home.in.th for the last 3-4 days, i read somewhere that a submarine or fishing boat picked up the cable from Vietnam to Usa done some damage, dont know if that has something to do with it??? Very annoying when it is your main email contact sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

yes my gmail was hacked by google staff according to UK cybercrime police unit ,, they are still investigating what and why ??

I never release any of my passwords or details and use different passwords for all logins with very complex combinations and change them every few months

While it's not impossible that your account was hacked by Google staff, I am still bemused and wonder how the UK cybercrime police unit can be sure that it is actually the case. There are many ways to hack an email account and unless they have been able to thoroughly audit Google email servers, it would be quite difficult to prove that it was an internal 'job'. I would be very interested in knowing more about this investigation and your (e-mail?) correspondence with the UK cybercrime police unit.

Anyway, this kind of hacking (by the staff of well-known email providers) is certainly not something that happens frequently and if you are careful enough (as it seems you are), you should be (reasonably) safe with a new email account, especially if you enable two-step verification as suggested above by MJCM.

Buy your own domain and use that for your email. It will always be under your control.

ldnguy, on 25 Sept 2014 - 18:58, said:ldnguy, on 25 Sept 2014 - 18:58, said:
liddelljohn, on 25 Sept 2014 - 06:19, said:liddelljohn, on 25 Sept 2014 - 06:19, said:

Buy your own domain and use that for your email. It will always be under your control.

That's not sufficient. He must host and manage his own e-mail server if he wants to prevent the kind of hacking that he has allegedly undergone.

Edited by GuyL