German beggar spends donated cash drinkin' and partyin' in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big deal , he,s doing no different than what thai beggers do coffee1.gif

That beggars usually don´t seem to like food donations is nothing new, but this guy still is a prick.

Pretending to have some serious medical condition and beeing unable to return home is a little different than spedning your 200B bait on cheap lau khaow.

So far I didn't know there are rules about what may the beggar do with the money which were donated him.

This guy has enough problem, just take a look to his leg. Not fake.

He would like to enjoy a bit his life and I guess it's not so big deal.

Let him alone, and if he can manage to get money he can spend it as he wants.

Edited by Loles

This guy is not gonna get laid in his homeland anytime soon, just let him enjoy life here instead of bitching about it. He already has a terrible medical condition, seems like he wants to live like theres no tomorrow. Germany is a rich country, I don't think a German charity would go poor by giving him 50k baht.

I still do not know how he was able to enter Thailand on a one way ticket. But the sooner he is returned to Germany, the better. The guy is one big embarrassment for not just the German people, but also for the people who were kind enough to help this ungrateful idiot!

Since then Benjamin has been seen spending the donated THB50,000 cash in a bar, drinking and partying.

Some people can't be helped. Perhaps next time the general public will let him eat his fat foot before being so generous again.

hahah....you know what they say''he may grow an inch,but he will never grow another foot''

Edited by mok199

AAAAHHHHH GAAAAHHH DOOOP DOOP DOOP I feel this guy is doing something right. You know, the system IS THERE in order to be MILKED, which he does so comprehensively. We all try to lead HONOURABLE lives, and we are all wrong to that extent. The only thing that really worries me is his leg. Looks unhealthy. Does he somehow do that on purpose, or is it a sickness? But regardless, I would not want to have to be amputated one day, that is the only major snag that I see with that way of easy livin' !

I still do not know how he was able to enter Thailand on a one way ticket. But the sooner he is returned to Germany, the better. The guy is one big embarrassment for not just the German people, but also for the people who were kind enough to help this ungrateful idiot!

He entered on a visa!!!

He's German. He's in Thailand. They won the world cup. It's all good. If it was my stingy American government they would allow me to sit on a street corner with a swollen foot.

Maybe, maybe not. But if this hit the news, the American people would overwhelm you with help.

In 2013, the American people were ranked the most generous in the world for charitable giving. In 2010, they were ranked the 5th most generous.

LINK

Edit. #1 in 2012. LINK

Of course, as they can deduct it from taxes......

Next time people wont be so open in helping a genuine person in need because of people like benjamion holse.

Thai Government should deport him, he is a disgrace to many decent German people.

shame on him.

Why?

He's German let them foot the bill!

As a fellow German I am ashamed about the actions of this freak! The problem is, if anyone is seriously in the need of help those usually willing to assist may simply turn around because of this parasite. He will run out of cash again so leave him where he is and ignore his future calls for help from generous and merciful people.