German beggar spends donated cash drinkin' and partyin' in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German man: "I beg, because I need the party money for beer and pay off the hookers."

Maybe he has a good pick-up line... Hey ladies, my middle leg is swollen really big. Can you help me relieve the pressure? clap2.gif

I don't think it's a laughing matter.

Once about 15 years ago I was desperate and a well-dressed businessman having his breakfast in Pat Pong bought me a drink at 8am. he then gave me 500 baht to get to a hospital and sorted out. I haven't had a drink since and thank that man with all my heart. To repay him, I always give alcoholics enough for one drink, ask if I can help in any other way.

Alcoholism is a disease and just remember it can happen to anyone as can mental illness.

Yes, Alcoholics need help but I do not think this guy is a chronic alcoholic, I think he is a chronic piss taker.

Farang gets deported (rightly so) but other "beggars" allowed to remain? Hmmmm.............

He has no work permit. Thais do not need one. rolleyes.gif

You don't need a Work Permit to be a beggar.

I made a joke. tongue.png

BUT, as far as I know, FALANG beggars are not long begging until authorities remove them,

NO money = NO stay in the land of smiles. Also, because they have NO work permit to do so. lol rolleyes.gif

Farang gets deported (rightly so) but other "beggars" allowed to remain? Hmmmm.............

He has no work permit. Thais do not need one. rolleyes.gif

You don't need a Work Permit to be a beggar.

I made a joke. tongue.png

BUT, as far as I know, FALANG beggars are not long begging until authorities remove them,

NO money = NO stay in the land of smiles. Also, because they have NO work permit to do so. lol rolleyes.gif

Actually the authorities generally don;t do anything if the beggar has no money.

I hate the mindset that some Westerners have that farang beggars are scum, yet will often have compassion and be generous to Thai beggars.

<<now this guy deserves to be deported and blacklisted >>

Pjmansions,

And why is this so upsetting to you? If he has broken some thai law why not let the thai people deal with him?

So far, he has not been found guilty of anything.

Who are you to be the judge, jury and executioner?

Are you full thai nationality or just some visitor in the Kingdom on a visa?

I don't see how it is any business of yours if you are just here on some visa.

People are upset and the crime he commited was "purpertrating a fraud' namely he was a con man. If you tell me youv'e lost passport need money to get new one and I say sure homeboy here's the money get yourself home and you (him) use the money for drugs, alcohol, women then you commited fraud and are a con man. Plus begging on the streets isone of those pursuits that only Thai can do , a foreighner cannot do and thats why they cancelled his visa and are in the process of deporting him.

big deal , he,s doing no different than what thai beggers do coffee1.gif

That beggars usually don´t seem to like food donations is nothing new, but this guy still is a prick.

Pretending to have some serious medical condition and beeing unable to return home is a little different than spedning your 200B bait on cheap lau khaow.

begging is begging , some genuine and needy some not so needy , end of. dont butter it up because he is from germany, thai beggers are exactly the same, thai scroungers spend it on lao kaow

german beggers spends it on woman an beer

same same only different

Rich farang cheat poor thai. Typical. Nothing unusual about that.

Hahaha oh please I'v never seen a foreigner cheat a Thai, the poor Thai have it as an art form on how to cheat the foreigner.

Seriously? Facetious, oblique—but barely so—and hiding in plain sight. If it was a dog, it would've bitten you!

• 1 month later...

Besides the winter clothing, how do you know it's Denmark?

Just wondering?

...and that leg isn't getting any better. I guess he see's it as his sympathy cash cow...personally I'd get a little monkey or something.

There is a report on a Thai news-site which claims he was seen in Denmark.

But i guess, the link will get deleted when i post it here. I don't know for what reason. I just asked a moderator to clarifying it. It's not one of this banned sites like Bangkok Post....

Edited by alocacoc

Besides the winter clothing, how do you know it's Denmark?

Just wondering?

...and that leg isn't getting any better. I guess he see's it as his sympathy cash cow...personally I'd get a little monkey or something.

There is a report on a Thai news-site which claims he was seen in Denmark.

But i guess, the link will get deleted when i post it here. I don't know for what reason. I just asked a moderator to clarifying it. It's not one of this banned sites like Bangkok Post....

I saw it too

He is in Denmark streets

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

One photo shows him sitting in a bar alone, the other's show him sitting in the street with a bottle of water. I wouldn't say that's living it up.

And the 3rd photo shows him having a good time with a lovely young bar girl------------- Did you miss that one ?????????????

I'm sorry - who in their right mind hands a beggar 50,000 Baht cash?!? Paying for a room and meals and transport to the embassy? Sure. A passport? It's a necessity! A one way flight home? Of course.

What were they thinking?!?

They gave him the money in cash .. omfg

I nearly choked on my coffee reading that :)