Thailand Elite with previous overstay

Hi, I need to know if having a previous overstay, 2010 for 2 months, fine paid at the airport on the way out, re-entered Thailand 3 times since and left within the time of the Visa, would have any effect on an application for a Thailand Elite card, I know Immigration check you out, but was wondering if anyone in similar circumstances now has a TE card.

I have a new passport as the old one with the visa history on expired

Serious? How long have you been in Thailand? Did you never heard the stories of foreigners who overstayed for years and decades and just came back..... your 2 months overstay 4 years ago with a different passport is absolutely unimportant...

Edited by SoFarAndNear
  • Like 1

I was in Thailand the first time for three months, 1 month visa on arrival, 2 months overstay, paid at the airport on the way out in March 2010, with no police involvement

returned 3 times over the last 4 years, 2 weeks each time, for holiday

I have a new passport with no visas in it

but noted on the TE website that Immigration will check me out when I apply, as this is TE and not just a holiday visa will they view it more strictly, if so I will take another route rather than have a "refused visa" sitting on my record somewhere