Special report: Investigation into Koh Tao murders seriously flawed

webfact

Pluto, naturally there is doubt after all that's gone before. More innocent young lives could be now be lost. I'll not believe any of this until evidence has been collected and assessed by British investigators.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pluto, naturally there is doubt after all that's gone before. More innocent young lives could be now be lost. I'll not believe any of this until evidence has been collected and assessed by British investigators.

You're right not to believe a word coming out about these two lads. Three if you count the one that refuses still to confess. What he is going through right now - may god help him.

The Thai Police Officials dropped the ball, when they decided not to ask the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigations for help. I guess they though it was more Political Correct to stay within the ASEAN Community and seek help from Singapore. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

The Thai Police Officials dropped the ball, when they decided not to ask the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigations for help. I guess they though it was more Political Correct to stay within the ASEAN Community and seek help from Singapore. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Yeah one could surmise that. Or we could surmise that the predetermined result that they wanted and planned towards would have been thwarted in such a case.