Advices on Forza, Vespa

kurita

Dear all,

I own a pcx 150 and have been riding without problem even I am short 164 cm (5ft 4").

I was wondering if Honda Forza would be ok for me as I am looking for a new bike.

How is the size compared to PCX ? Can it be lowered ?

I tried a vespa Sprint and it's quite high for me so I am thinkin gof Forza.

Thanks for your help

Oh I see thank you very much yes you are right as I mainly commute in bkk to work everyday.

I was just wondering aand little bit worry about the seat height as I am short.

No one can advise you regarding your ability to handle/maneuver a Forza given your height. If you have doubts, and the Forza is much bigger and heavier than the PCX, you should rent a Forza for a day and try it. Only then will you know. For travel within BKK proper, you really cannot beat the PCX 150 -- perfect size and good acceleration, etc. The Forza is bigger, with better acceleration and more comfort for a large person, but maneuvering in heavy traffic is not its strong point. You, your circumstances, and your location sound like they are far better suited to a new PCX than to a Forza, assuming that you really want a new bike.

I have a PCX 150 and I'm going to buy a Forza for highway driving. I live in pattaya were a PCX 150 is perfect and that's why I'm going to keep it. I think the Forza and the PCX 150 seat height are about the same. I'm 5"7" myself . I really don't like the PCX 150 for long highway driving.

Lots of motorcycle seat shops can make a new seat, or modify your current one...which can drastically alter the height I am tall and have a PCX 150, and changed from a 2-level seat with low front seat, to a 1-level seat that is much higher. I would guess that you can change height by 2-3 inches quite easily.

I ride a PCX150 and when the Forza first came out I test rode one here in Chiang Mai, the seat felt lower to me on the Forza I was a bit uncomfortable on the test ride, it was just enough for me to notice the difference. The Forza really isn't that much bigger than a PCX and I have a friend here in Chiang Mai who has a Forza and he goes any where I go in traffic he has one bad hand and his riding is all done with his right hand and a bit of help from the left.

I bought Forza forr going to work, commuting into city and some weekends rides. First of all it is so comfortable for rider and passenger. It is great at 100km cruising on highways. In the city PCX is really much more practicle than Forza. I have hard times to go between cars sometimes when too narrow. It is overall very good quality bike. I consider buying CBR650F and Change Forza to PCX for city commuting.

• 4 weeks later...

I progressed from PCX125 to PCX150 and then Honda Forza 300. I use it to commute every day with comfort and ease. Beats anything off at the lights with great storage. Economy is Round 28km per litre and I run on a variety of Benzene or Gasohol 95. The handle bars are the same width as all the smaller bikes and Echo the width of the body. It's very rare that I can't get through a space that the small bikes go through. Low centre of gravity makes it very stable too. I've done 10,000km on mine full serviced and now I'm thinking of buying a car to replace my 15 month old Honda Forza. Why? I now live near to where I work so don't need the fantastic daily commuter.

post-224699-141423982334_thumb.jpg

• Like 1