Moving back to Pattaya after 5 years

BillyBobThai

Are you a masochist or just looking for an early demise?

Good luck.

Are they mutually exclusive?tongue.png

The biggest drawback of living in Jomtien culinary wise is that there are no Japanese restaurants.

One reason I visit Bangkok every few months, the Thong Lor area. Fantastic Japanese food.

I've seen a sushi restaurant on Chaiyaphruek, not too far from the beach. Have you tried it???

Good luck.

Are they mutually exclusive?tongue.png

The biggest drawback of living in Jomtien culinary wise is that there are no Japanese restaurants.

One reason I visit Bangkok every few months, the Thong Lor area. Fantastic Japanese food.

I've seen a sushi restaurant on Chaiyaphruek, not too far from the beach. Have you tried it???

Nope. I've never seen a Japanese restarant there. Could you please be more specific regarding location?

window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());

Good luck.

Are they mutually exclusive?

If you want to go to an exellent Japanese restaurant, go to Sriracha. A new Japanese called Shokudou. Look it up on tripadviser. You will be surprised. Its the best Japanese i visit untill now in Thailand.Ohana

• Like 1

Oops...It's Soi Wat Boon. Right side a few hundred meters before Beach Road as you are heading towards the beach.

Sorry! Never eaten there as parking is close to impossible.

is that the Soi that the Winchester Club was in--used to enjoy Sunday Lunch/Afternoons there--wonder what happened to it ?--Think it was run by a father and son--Bill & ??

Edited by Bucko

No...not Winchester Club...but I have heard about it. whistling.gif

Keep going towards the beach and it's on the right about 1/2 down that row of shop houses. Again, I've never stopped as I hate that narrow road and parking is tough. But it's got a sign out front advertising sushi.