Ipad 4 Screen Repair

bikerjoy

I went to iCare in KSK ...which is the only Apple authorized service provider in CM (as far as I know).

iPad Air, broken screen = 12,600 baht, supposed to take 10 days but has been nearly 3 weeks and no iPad and no ETA . ..just a "we'll call you when it arrives" from Singapore.

Go up Huay Khao road and cross canal road, the first u-turn you can make, make a right turn. There is a Mac repair shop there that does very good and reasonable work. He just replaced my iPhone 4 screen for 1800 Baht. He replaced my gf iPad screen for between 3000 and 4000 Baht. The repairs are done in days not weeks.

KSK basement corner shop exact opposite end from KFC.

IPad screen replace for 2,500 THB. One hour.

This was last year and iPad still working fine.

Previously had used Khun Krit mentioned above for a iPod screen replacement. Also good, but took a week. It's been 18 to 20 months and the screen now has a permanent small peanut-sized grey smudge.

T

• 5 months later...

Good info to know. Thanks.

I dropped my iPhone6 and smashed the screen.

I was in BKK and they were able to replace it perfectly for 4000 baht in 1 hour. MBK.

Maybe I overpaid, but I needed the phone and didn't have time to wait.

But I actually thought I was going to be up for a new phone. Did not know that screen were so easily repaired. So I was happy.