Thai police pursuing 3 suspects in British couple's murder

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guitars maybe the key to the whole case. They need to pick three warm bodies, no strings attached and try to saddle them with the crime.

Meanwhile the three guitar players gently weep.sad.png

Come on mate,,,,,,,, if you want to go that route, they were obviously in the wrong neck of the woods, and all keyed up. The police are simply bridging gaps to cover the hole they made, and tuned in on the wrong fretted motive.

In essence, it's flat!

• Like 2

It's a tiny island - other people close by must have heard the comotion as I suspect the only reason she got battered so bad is because she put up such a good fight and I find it impossible to beleive that people on the island don't know who did this...it's BS

• Like 2

The guitars maybe the key to the whole case. They need to pick three warm bodies, no strings attached and try to saddle them with the crime.

Meanwhile the three guitar players gently weep.sad.png

Come on mate,,,,,,,, if you want to go that route, they were obviously in the wrong neck of the woods, and all keyed up. The police are simply bridging gaps to cover the hole they made, and tuned in on the wrong fretted motive.

In essence, it's flat!

Ah, we are in a chord here at least. Plucking good job. clap2.gif

• Like 2

"Investigators Sunday seized three guitars from a shelter of Myanmar workers for examination. One of them was hidden without anyone admitting ownership but the other two had owners, police sources said."

From the above description, it is difficult to conclude if the guitars have any significance to solving the case, or the investigators want to sit down with the workers and sing Kumbaya.

At least the article explained what the a "blood stained hoe" was. This way one can ascertain that it wasn't going to sing along. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

"Koh Tao, boasting white sand beaches and azure waters, draws hordes of foreign tourists to its "full moon" parties."

Leave it to TAT to get in a plug to still draw tourists to Koh Tao.

Yeah they can't even get that right..

Here's a clue.TAT..Full moon Party is on Koh Phanghan..

Perps come from Koh tao...

Anyone seen in a bikini with a guitar could be in huge trouble..

• Like 1

They should by now have learned to keep their mouths shut until they have arrested someone with a positive DNA match.

Tell a lie often enough does not apply in this case.

You should have focused on the part where it said, "The Media Reported Monday".

This is a collection of old news that the Media simply re-hashed so it could make a new headline to sell more papers.

But everyone prefers to bash the Police and I sure don't want to spoil your fun.

Edited by ClutchClark
  • Like 1

I think the bloody guitar did it!

But the question that remains is if it was Sean McAnnas guitar or one of the Burmese guitars who was responsible, I guess we will never find out until some of them decides to come forward and play a song .

What a difference a week makes.

Last week most posters on TV wanted to string up anyone and everyone but here we are one week later and most posters are cracking jokes about the murders.

By next week no one will even remember.

You probably realize that is where this is probably going...................................away

Its going to be very tough to beat a confession out of someone now methinks with the media glare on this case....added to tampering with DNA evidence and getting a court to look the other way for a week or more.......tough tough job.

Might be easier to just arrest the real perps......

Its going to be very tough to beat a confession out of someone now methinks with the media glare on this case....added to tampering with DNA evidence and getting a court to look the other way for a week or more.......tough tough job.

Well that all depends on who they are!

Well that all depends on who they are!

Yes of course....we can't take DNA tests because we are above suspicion....

Umm yes of course.

Edited by smokie36

So glad they clarified the definition of "hoe". Wouldn't want anyone jumping to the wrong conclusion there......coffee1.gif

English speaking countries know that a hoe is used in gardening.

However, the US have managed to put a totally different meaning on it, thus the explanation.

I don't think I have met an aggressive acoustic guitar player in my life. Why exactly would you go from being a gentle player of guitar ballads on a tropical beach to suddenly becoming a ruthless , predatory and cold blooded murderer?

I was attacked by one in walking st once, Im not sure if he could actually play because he kept asking for money, police said he was mafia and was above the law. so anyway, true story and disproves your theory as far as Im concerned

DNA Mon, his brother, his sons and nephews. All of them and definitely those that were allegedly in Bangkok too, and don't let the local police touch it. The real perpetrators MUST be brought to justice for this truly evil crime. Koh Tao will not recover fully for years unless true justice is brought and seen. No-one will be fooled by a cover up or scapegoat this time.

Edited by bunglebag
  • Like 1