Master's thesis survey

Chokdee555

Hi all,

I am one of the few foreigners taking up MS in Thailand. I have not thought it is difficult to study here until now that I have to do my thesis that requires a survey. Unfortunately, my survey is only in Enlgish language and I have no other ways to reach foreigners community than going to this forum. I have read that there is a rule about external survey and I have written to adminsitrators but no reply until now.

I am really so short in time and I really have to complete my survey.

Please, be so kind to participate and help me at least get some samples for my survey by going to my link below.

If you are a mobile prepaid subscriber from mobile operators in Thailand and currently living in Thailand, please reply honestly with the 12 questions and additional information on the 2nd page reagarding usage etc.The survey is anonymous.

I wish to get honests answer but of course I am also expecting trolls to join and mess up my project so I may have to delete some ridiculous results later.

Thank you everyone for reading this and for participating. Please do not participate if youare not a mobile prepaid subscriber.

This is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NXJ938M

Regards,

Chokdee

Hi Richard,

That's a good book. :)

I have some collections as well in pdf. The thesis is almost complete, just survey now and then SPSS, end of story.

I actually enjoyed writing mine because my topic is interesting and my line of job but also I am trying to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks for participating, I have 3 samples now from TV but will keep it open it's just that there are not many prepaid subscribers here I think.

BR,

Ckd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are going to write up a thesis based on the feedback of 11 respondents?

By the way, probably the last thing you write in a thesis is the introduction. And probably one of the earliest things you do is a draft conclusion.

One of the first sections of your thesis should be taken up with what methodology you are going to use, the justification of that methodology and reference sources as to what you have read up on methodology. I would find it highly unusual for a project to make any conclusions based on the feedback of 12 individuals taken at random. No doubt you will reference the statistical likelihood of sampling error, no?

Of course not, the number of respondents is at least 384 and I am targeting to distribute 500 questionnaires assuming 70% response rate.

The number of samples I got from TV (11) will be included. I am of course not so happy with the response rate here at TV but online survey are known to have very low response rate as expected.

You are going to write up a thesis based on the feedback of 11 respondents?

By the way, probably the last thing you write in a thesis is the introduction. And probably one of the earliest things you do is a draft conclusion.

One of the first sections of your thesis should be taken up with what methodology you are going to use, the justification of that methodology and reference sources as to what you have read up on methodology. I would find it highly unusual for a project to make any conclusions based on the feedback of 12 individuals taken at random. No doubt you will reference the statistical likelihood of sampling error, no?

Edited by Chokdee555

• 4 months later...