New Honda. The Mobilio is a winner!..In my opinion...

umbanda

Finally I drove it! Wonderful small sport wagon!

The 7 speed AUTO and double disk brakes are coming in the MODULO version. The seats folding system still amazing, and seats are the same like the Jazz and City. Only the two ones on the 3rd row are not so confi, because its are removables. Taking those out, the car becomes a 5 seater with a NICE cargo space, and also folding the 2nd row, a 2 seater with a BIG cargo space.

Well named. Mobilio. You can do a house moving with this small car.

In reality this car is a City 1.5 cc, 7 passengers Station Wagon, for 670K with auto trans, and alloy weels. A nice sporty looking too. Great buy in my opinion.

attachicon.gifMobilio2.jpg

The interior is closer to a brio than a jazz. Notice the fixed headrest, which the the same as the brio and not the dash. The dash looks very similar to the jazz. I'm guessing honda does not want to cut into sales of the jazz, so have made it dissimilar from the jazz. That might explain why the price is good. If I needed seven seats, I'd go for it, but if not, I'd still get the jazz. At least the mobilio has all dark interior now and looks better than the brio interior.

The 7 speed AUTO and double disk brakes are coming in the MODULO version. The seats folding system still amazing, and seats are the same like the Jazz and City. Only the two ones on the 3rd row are not so confi, because its are removables. Taking those out, the car becomes a 5 seater with a NICE cargo space, and also folding the 2nd row, a 2 seater with a BIG cargo space.

In reality this car is a City 1.5 cc, 7 passengers Station Wagon, for 670K with auto trans, and alloy weels. A nice sporty looking too. Great buy in my opinion.

The interior is closer to a brio than a jazz. Notice the fixed headrest, which the the same as the brio and not the dash. The dash looks very similar to the jazz. I'm guessing honda does not want to cut into sales of the jazz, so have made it dissimilar from the jazz. That might explain why the price is good. If I needed seven seats, I'd go for it, but if not, I'd still get the jazz. At least the mobilio has all dark interior now and looks better than the brio interior.

I didn't like the dash design. I do not need 7 seats but I like the extra cargo room. I will like to see and drive the MODULO model with leather, 7 speed auto, etc, and wider tires. May be a cheaper competition to the Mazda 3.

So, if your going away for a long weekend with 7 people in the Mobilio.....where does their luggage go?

So, if your going away for a long weekend with 7 people in the Mobilio.....where does their luggage go?

It would be struggling enough with a 1.5 litre motor carrying 7 people, add luggage and hope you don't strike a head wind!

• Like 2

It would be struggling enough with a 1.5 litre motor carrying 7 people, add luggage and hope you don't strike a head wind!

Or going up the Korat Mountain with that load

I didn't like the dash design. I do not need 7 seats but I like the extra cargo room. I will like to see and drive the MODULO model with leather, 7 speed auto, etc, and wider tires. May be a cheaper competition to the Mazda 3.

It' not even on the same planet as the Mazda 3.

As a long time Honda user and a big Honda fan, I was seriously disappointed by the Mobilio for several reasons.

Poor Quality Interior, not a patch on Honda's usual standards

No E85 - we were told that its been given an older version of the City/Jazz engine which can't take E85

When you fold the back seats up, the rear interior floor area isn't flat.

I'd looked at the Suzuki Ertiga at the same time and was much more impressed, despite its Plain Jane exterior. Much more comfortable and better equipped, although it too can't use E85.

• 2 weeks later...

I agreed, just had a short test drive and bit bad.

But only E20,not E85.

They tried to bullshit is because the Mobilio has 120HP and the City117,rubbish. Different engine's, similar CC,but it did nice nicely.

The basis model has only 5 seats,but folds down and has a hidden storage space with rubber mats in the load compartment.

What I don't understand is the 1 Year Warrenty,Nissan,Suziki and even Ford give 3 Yeara or 100,000K,strange for a better? product!

I agreed, just had a short test drive and bit bad.

But only E20,not E85.

They tried to bullshit is because the Mobilio has 120HP and the City117,rubbish. Different engine's, similar CC,but it did nice nicely.

The basis model has only 5 seats,but folds down and has a hidden storage space with rubber mats in the load compartment.

What I don't understand is the 1 Year Warrenty,Nissan,Suziki and even Ford give 3 Yeara or 100,000K,strange for a better? product!

It has a 3 year/100,000KM warranty. Sounds like you got a sales rep with some great product knowledge :P

• Like 2