Thai court annuls expulsion order against Indian businessman Satish Sehgal

webfact

Must be a big pastry box to annul his expulsion. He can pay.

His brother is a friend of mine, he did not have to bribe anyone. He was never actually going to be kicked out due to his connections, the order to rescind the expulsion notice came from the Royal Palace. He has been advising General Prayuth since he took over. However he has said that he will now get a Thai Passport.

Hey, I joined a couple of Suthep's rallies - and I have photographic proof.

I'm not Indian, but can I remain indefinitely in Thailand too?

but the guy concerned already had permanent resident in Thailand before he joined any rallies

you I suspect are on a visa ?...so nice try, but no cigar I am afraid..

• Like 1

Interesting turnabout in the Rule of Law that everyone is so passionate about.

The State of Emergency is a legal action provided under the 2007 Constitution, yet was overruled by the court. On the other hand, overthrow of the government is an illegal action provided under the 2007 Constitution, yet no court, the NACC, or EC ever took issue. No wonder that the Rule of Law in Thailand is perplexing to Thai people and provides no consistent standard.

• Like 1

Must be a big pastry box to annul his expulsion. He can pay.

Hello again, Eric - you idiot!

He doesn't need to pay. He is a member of, and has many friends among, the elite who run Thailand.

What kind of name is Loh? South Asian - of course not. Sino-Thai, I suspect, or maybe just a Singaporean Thaksin sycophant.

Interesting turnabout in the Rule of Law that everyone is so passionate about.

The State of Emergency is a legal action provided under the 2007 Constitution, yet was overruled by the court. On the other hand, overthrow of the government is an illegal action provided under the 2007 Constitution, yet no court, the NACC, or EC ever took issue. No wonder that the Rule of Law in Thailand is perplexing to Thai people and provides no consistent standard.

You DO know what a coup is, don't you?

Good decision.

But I'm happy to see my friend's, Chalerm Yoobamrung, name appearing again on the limelight.

And I believe all his decisions should have been annulled by now.

With the speed Thai courts seem to work, or maybe just because of a backlog of cases, I have my doubts. That's apart from deliberating on whether or not all cases should be annulled, that is.