- pinapple (sapparot)

- reishi mushroom

- Turmeric

Gall Bladder

- garlic

- Bua Bok

- Chiretta (Fa Thalaai)

• Like 1

Look for the Chinese. Herb Shop on the Dark Side...Google this and never have a stroke or Heart attack, SERRAPEPTASE ENZYME. 45baht..

Sent from my LG-P880 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This enzyme is regarded as a dietary supplement and studies that were done showed only mild effects if any but none of these studies are regarded as scientifically controlled trials.

The poster has specifically asked where to obtain Chinese Bitters or Bupleurum. Please confine responses to that rather than giving advice on something that has no scientific validity.

OP - whatever else Chinese Bitters or Bupleurum may or may not do, they do not "detoxify" the liver or gallbladder. But as you want to take them, hopefully someone will advise on where they can be found or at least their Thai names

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems that no ones has Chinese herbal medicine advice for the OP

My recommendation was from the bible of Thai herbal medicine, I figured that being in Thailand it would be good to give a go at Thai Herbal medicine on a Thai forum.

Thai traditional medicine is one of the most valuable heritages handed down from Thai ancestors. In spite of increasing popularity of Western modern medicine, Thai traditional medicine is still widely used in taking care of health in daily life especially among the rural Thais

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9895186