Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand wants to be part of ASEAN and wants to be part of the world. I doubt if it can successfully because to be part of a greater community you must treat protect and value everyone one equally. In Thailand it has always been a one sided story. Protecting crooks and giving them asylum and special preferences is not a great way to paint a picture for the world to see.

Mr. Warot's lawyer, Attakorn Onart needs to realize that students do not take classes and examinations on Saturdays and Sundays at any university. University documents that confirmed his class attendance and examination!!! it is going to be hard to convince a judge that one pupil attended a weekend class on his own with one teacher who is on the pay role. Now his hands have healed he comes forward.

no one's hands are going to heal that fast if there were deep cuts,

scratches have a way of scabbing for weeks, they just dont heal, unless she was held down so tightly, there were few sratches made,'

we know she pulled some hair, so,

only pressure from UK journalists will bring us where we want to be

9 times out of 10 when someone is being attacked and raped they do tend to ''like you say pull hair'' and also scratch and possibly bite the attacker. Not necessarily on the hands but anywhere they can. Defensive instinct.

Mr. Warot's lawyer, Attakorn Onart needs to realize that students do not take classes and examinations on Saturdays and Sundays at any university. University documents that confirmed his class attendance and examination!!! it is going to be hard to convince a judge that one pupil attended a weekend class on his own with one teacher who is on the pay role. Now his hands have healed he comes forward.

no one's hands are going to heal that fast if there were deep cuts,

scratches have a way of scabbing for weeks, they just dont heal, unless she was held down so tightly, there were few sratches made,'

we know she pulled some hair, so,

only pressure from UK journalists will bring us where we want to be

9 times out of 10 when someone is being attacked and raped they do tend to ''like you say pull hair'' and also scratch and possibly bite the attacker. Not necessarily on the hands but anywhere they can. Defensive instinct.

The drag marks indicate no struggle

It s also postulated on csi fb page that Hannah had likely been given the date rape drug.

She was have been subdued if so.

Marching this boy out indicates he either waited for healing of marks or the others involved haven't healed yet so they were forced to march out this one with fake CCTV picture Images.

Just seen the video of the press conference with the CTV photos. They are perfectly straight. Must of been the photo of the evidence. Not saying this changes anything but if we are gonna be serious about this we need to eliminate false evidence.

DNA him and be done with it!

Has anyone come across further reporting of the dead body found near Koh Samet recently? Caucasian, wounds across back of neck- talk about covering things up!

No reporting suffice to say to expect suicide verdict soon....

Found in Ban Phe. My friend lives there and had seen him falling in and out of every bar there. He said he was paralytic everytime he saw him. Could of easily falling off something....could of easily pissed someone off!

I surmise it is another case of manipulating the judicial system and getting away with a heinous crime.

I surmise the police involved are growing thoroughly bored with this particular crime event and just hoping it will fade away into obscurity.

Has anyone come across further reporting of the dead body found near Koh Samet recently? Caucasian, wounds across back of neck- talk about covering things up!

Found in Ban Phe. My friend lives there and had seen him falling in and out of every bar there. He said he was paralytic everytime he saw him. Could of easily falling off something....could of easily pissed someone off!

Cheers Mooner

As tragic as this incident is, it fascinating watching theses high profile cases evolve and it seems to have sparked the interest of Thais and foreigners alike which is going to make this difficult to sweep under the rug.

Its got all the ingredients of a classic Agatha Christie whodunnit novel from location, characters and devious subterfuge.

Also all the people bashing the internet detectives should remember it was people like this working together on the net that busted the Canadian cannibal Luke Magnotta, twice.

Just seen the video of the press conference with the CTV photos. They are perfectly straight. Must of been the photo of the evidence. Not saying this changes anything but if we are gonna be serious about this we need to eliminate false evidence.

DNA him and be done with it!

Did they show clips or just still frames?

Cheers Mooner

Mooner kids head to the islands to drink and have a bit if a lark. These two kids were at bars we know from the pics they were drinking. Should I really go on here ?

Post asked about a body found near Samet. Not sure why your talking about two kids

Victim blaming is not a good idea and I m unsure why the victim found on samet should be thrown under a distasteful light when we know nothing. Even less than we know about the case that is the subject of this topic. Now can we get back to to the case of the poor British kids please sir?

Somebody here has made a very good point about foreign witnesses. Now they are back in Blighty there is 2 courses of action.

1) The authorities have debriefed them and said "nothing to do".

2) The authorities have interviewed them and said "This is a criminal case and, therefore, is not public domain. Don't speak about it publicly or you're nicked."

We know its not number 1 or they'd be rolling in £XX,XXX handed out by the tabloids for their story. When will the UK speak out? Is it time for ALL British Nationals who still have an official address in the UK to start pressurising their MPs? Shall we?

Post asked about a body found near Samet. Not sure why your talking about two kids

Victim blaming is not a good idea and I m unsure why the victim found on samet should be thrown under a distasteful light when we know nothing. Even less than we know about the case that is the subject of this topic. Now can we get back to to the case of the poor British kids please sir?

Victim blaming? Your posts are getting more confusing? I was asked about the incident near Ko Samet and replied then you starting talking about two kids drinking. The victim in Ban Phe was as I said " completely drunk". Not a distasteful light, a fact! Maybe he had a reason. If he was killed I don't condone his drunken behaviour being a reason.

I agree back to the topic. As i said I was just answering a question to which I had some information. If you want to talk about this you can PM me as I do not want a public argument.

Too bad if the body off Samet was some poor British kid, sir!

Sorry, I'm not trying to distract from the Koh Tao case. I just wanted to question whether this was yet another attempt by authorities to cover up a murder to protect the tourism industry.

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210?fref=photo

This Guy is right on the case.Lots of csi here.

a farang living on Kho Tao has said that Mon is the nicest guy he's met in 20 years of living there and doesn't think he would ever get involved in something like this

Yes Fred Wests friends and neighbours thought the same, so did Harold Shipmans !!!!

• Like 1

Can we get these photos/videos above sent to some Thai media too? One way or another we need to communicate to the higher authorities that a) the photos and CCTV footage strike a real resemblance, B) the CCTV looks like it's been tampered with and c) ask why no DNA test has been done on the sons.

Intouch Toovichien appears to be at Stamford Uni but I can't see Warot in his friends list..

There was adrug case couple ofyears back. Young boy was convicted,sent to prison. Then the brother came forward and whole family showed evidence the police prosecuted wrong one. The boy was set free and the true criminal was never prosecuted as the case had been marked closed.

I feel their are two brothers here also. The police wrongly named the brother who is in uni, and the family let them to take the heat off the real culprit. It is working like a charm. And mean while everybody gets confused and forgets about the other brother.

1 brother was at uni.

1 brother was on the islands and is hiding in bkk. Neither brother has submitted DNA as far as i know.

All a smoke screen, quite commonly used amongst criminals

So one guy called Worat And the other named ?
I did not mention any names at all. There is areason for that
  • Like 1

Victim blaming? Your posts are getting more confusing? I was asked about the incident near Ko Samet and replied then you starting talking about two kids drinking. The victim in Ban Phe was as I said " completely drunk". Not a distasteful light, a fact! Maybe he had a reason. If he was killed I don't condone his drunken behaviour being a reason.

I agree back to the topic. As i said I was just answering a question to which I had some information. If you want to talk about this you can PM me as I do not want a public argument.

Mate no public argument from me I m focused on something other that your dispersions

'Found in Ban Phe. My friend lives there and had seen him falling in and out of every bar there. He said he was paralytic everytime he saw him' -yeah no dispersions there. Your confusion is inexplicable but not my concern.

Mate no public argument from me I m focused on something other that your dispersions

'Found in Ban Phe. My friend lives there and had seen him falling in and out of every bar there. He said he was paralytic everytime he saw him' -yeah no dispersions there. Your confusion is inexplicable but not my concern.

If you see my avatar you will see it is Ko Samet ( where I live) and yes my friend lives in Ban Phe( a stones throw away). There is a handful of bars there and most people know each other. The reason I know this as the day before the guys death my friend was showing me the video he took of him falling around.

He had been seen getting pretty wasted the last couple of days.

Don't know what your problem is with what im saying. As I said, just saying what I know.

Rip to the the fella. Hope we find out what happened to him just as much as I hope we get some closure on David and Hannah's murder.

A powerful local administrator." This is a key problem in Thailand in and of itself. These "powerful" local administrators. As if they are a government and nation to themselves controlling the police, business and the destiny of Thais and foreigners on their turf. This "powerful" village administrator seems to be pushing in the face of the general's efforts to clean Thailand up.

You have hit the nail on the head mate , couldn't agree with you more .

That's what is known as the patronage system my friend

Can we get these photos/videos above sent to some Thai media too? One way or another we need to communicate to the higher authorities that a) the photos and CCTV footage strike a real resemblance, cool.png the CCTV looks like it's been tampered with and c) ask why no DNA test has been done on the sons.

Intouch Toovichien appears to be at Stamford Uni but I can't see Warot in his friends list..

https://www.facebook.com/dodo.vt

i think this is warot's fb page