Jsat Tv

jjp

Has anybody got Jsat tv who can give me some feedback.

I have checked the website and it seems to be an alterative to UBC. You pay one fee for the Sat equipment and get lots of channels.

I need to have my fix of English Premier League football and as far as far i can gather i can get ESPN and Star sports from the Philippines (Dream TV) and this does not show the EPL. They also have ESPN India and StarIndia and am also not sure if they show the EPL.

Most of the channels from Jsat are the same as UBC 9Movie channels, discovery etc) but from different countries so i think its a good choice.

Any feedback would be very welcome.

Cherrs,

JJP

I am relocating in Thailand and looking around for satellite setup. I am interested in rugby. My understanding is that with UBC I will be only able to get a bit of european game weekly on star sports and some french TOP14 on TV5.

I would like to know how to get more ( super XIV, international test matches, more from european championships ).

thanks for any help

For any sportbuff out here, the best choice is to get an installation which receives the South African Multichoice network. They have 8 sportchannels (SS1 - SS1) and also ESPN and the likes.

Simply any sporting event from around the world is shown on them!

Official subscribtions are obtainable through Jsat and www.satthai.tv

Both company's also have alternative ways of receiving these channels, but this comes obviously without any guarantees (see also the Dynasat thread on this forum)

For any sportbuff out here, the best choice is to get an installation which receives the South African Multichoice network. They have 8 sportchannels (SS1 - SS1) and also ESPN and the likes.

Simply any sporting event from around the world is shown on them!

Official subscribtions are obtainable through Jsat and www.satthai.tv

Both company's also have alternative ways of receiving these channels, but this comes obviously without any guarantees (see also the Dynasat thread on this forum)

Thanks Monty for the reply.

I know about the South African feed and i can get that through Jsat. You have to pay a yearly sub fee though.(Any one any ideas how much) I want to pay the one fee that Jsat offers and be done with it. (Dream tv and whatever)

I like other sports but as i said in my earlier thread my main sport is the EPL. I would prefer to just get the feeds to the EPL from ESPN and Starsports. I have checked the Jsat site and they do offer ESPN and Star but there feeds are from countries(Philippines etc) where the EPL is not as popular as South East Asia and may not show it.

I am clued up on what Jsat offer but i was wondering if there is indeed an alternative ESPN and Starsports feed where they do show the EPL on Jsat.

Any one shed any light on this

Cheers