Road between Soi Buakow and Villa supermarket,cinema etc.

loppylugs1

What a dump,the construction looks 1950s Russia,what a mess,a massive one at that.

Now I realise an artistic licence is needed to flog this stuff,but Christ All Mighty, no wonder off plan selling is the way to go,nobody in their right mind would buy into that now nearing completion. As for the other side of the road that started later,all I can is hard luck

The hard sell now reflects in Big C Pattaya Klang too,the selling kiosks,just running the gauntlet at brochures smacked into your face,use the other escalator now,keep out of the way.

Pattaya whiners aka whingers.... they complain when the city does bugger all and then they complain when the city does repairs.

In between the above, they either complain about not having anywhere to complain or, they complain about people that complain. Sometimes, not often, they complain when there's nothing for them to complain about.

Hub of something maybe?

"Pattaya whiners aka whingers..."

While I was in Big C Extra yesterday a somewhat agitated farang came bustling back on the far side of the large pile of rice sacks, looked wildly left and right, then waddled off rather loudly proclaiming, "When are these #@%$ people going to grow up?" Apparently large quantities of rice send him into a frenzy. It was fortunate that there wasn't a balcony nearby or he & his shopping basket might have checked out without ever checking out ... a popular "modus exitus" among the life-challenged farang.

To be fair, this group is pretty well spread out across Thailand, not found solely in Pattaya, and certainly is well represented here on TV.

Edited by Suradit69

What a dump,the construction looks 1950s Russia,what a mess,a massive one at that.

Which construction ?

There are at least 3 or 4 projects now running in this Soi 15.

If that is soi 15 ,as described above,that is it. Not naming them as they are plain to see

There are only two construction projects as I can see,one just started,the other across the road well on the way to completion. !950s soviet style appearances ,masses of it,just monolithic slab sided construction,hopefully with a wrap around lake ,preventing suicides.

A good ,in fact well inspired artistic licenced designer would encourage many off plan purchases no doubt,to part with their money into this hideous monstrosity,true some folk may find it appealing LOL,not me by a mile,and yes what was a relatively pleasant walk to the Villa complex is now well avoided

I guess you are talking about Centara Avenue residence

256-cbd-1.jpg

Look nice wink.png

Artistic licence and finished project Yeah right

Remember the SS project a few years ago "a cool place" section 49 housing as one US commentator described it later. This is the same

Edited by loppylugs1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you are talking about Centara Avenue residence

256-cbd-1.jpg

Look nice wink.png

Artistic licence and finished project Yeah right

Remember the SS project a few years ago "a cool place" section 49 housing as one US commentator described it later. This is the same

never heard of section 49 housing in the usa but section 8 is very popular.

Looks like the current progress in the picture from Toby is pretty much on target to be finished as per the pic from Pattaya 46, but, as the Doric saying goes, "gypes an feels should nivver see a job afore it's finished".