Food court tables

SoiBiker

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ignorant but smugly convinced they're correct. Thai visa in a nutshell. Bravo, chaps.

Indeed. Someone makes an inane ranting post, gets the mickey taken out of them, accuses everyone of being a bar rat and criticises the forum in general....

Yeah. I should have married a farm girl young enough to be my daughter. Then I too would know all there is to know about Thailand...

Maybe you should have, then you'd have got a seat at the food court.....

Is there a special section or something?

• Like 2

If you had a GF she could get the food for you while you sit and wait.

I'm not one of those guys that came here to sit around like a lemon while a local girl did everything for me.

Again, something which seems to make me unusual around these parts...

Ignorant but smugly convinced they're correct. Thai visa in a nutshell. Bravo, chaps.

Indeed. Someone makes an inane ranting post, gets the mickey taken out of them, accuses everyone of being a bar rat and criticises the forum in general....

Yeah. I should have married a farm girl young enough to be my daughter. Then I too would know all there is to know about Thailand...

you forgot to add the poster is raging alcoholic whore monger wink.png

I presumed that was a given.

I'm not one of those guys that came here to sit around like a lemon while a local girl did everything for me.

Maybe you should ask your boyfriend then.

Because anyone who didn't come here for the sex must be gay?

Yeah. We've never heard that before.

This is very obvious from your OP, you couldn't find a table in a food court could you

seeing as you cant master this basic skill what chance would you have with a real life GF anyway ?

Should I hire one of those pretend ones instead?

This is very obvious from your OP, you couldn't find a table in a food court could you

seeing as you cant master this basic skill what chance would you have with a real life GF anyway ?

Can't get a table in a food court OR a GF........poor chap.....

Don't worry. I found a table in the end. I don't think the wife would let me have a girlfriend.

Maybe you should ask your boyfriend then.

Interesting point seeing as we have established in a previous post the OP has a hand bag, he was intending to leave at the table instead of the umbrella, actually what sort of brolly was it ?...Hello Kitty ?,

maybe the Farang thought a child had left it by mistake

• Like 1

Don't worry. I found a table in the end. I don't think the wife would let me have a girlfriend.

is she a farm girl young enough to be your daughter ?

is she a farm girl young enough to be your daughter ?

No. That's not really my scene.

If you wish, you may want to consider those inflatable ones, when finished eating you can deflate her and put her in your bicycle tool kit..

• Like 1

If you wish, you may want to consider those inflatable ones, when finished eating you can deflate her and put her in your bicycle tool kit..

Yeah if you puncture her you can always repair her with an inner tube patch and your bicycle pump.

So if you inflate your girlfriend and leave her sitting at the table, is that an acceptable method of claiming a seat?

KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and get out the puncture repair kit!

Dont know what the fuss is about, i wouldnt eat anywhere i didnt have a good chance of getting a table, its simple maths to me.

I typically dont eat places where the floor is cleaner than the tables in most cases...rolleyes.gif

The tables are spotless - generally cleaned between customers.

They even lift up your umbrella and clean under it...

• Like 1

So if you inflate your girlfriend and leave her sitting at the table, is that an acceptable method of claiming a seat?

Yes provided your sha***ng her thumbsup.gif

Then who's fetching the food?

You know, I think my way was simpler.

We have established you don't have much experience with GF's, but its just not cricket to sh** your GF on a restaurant table, sh** at home first then go eat, but to answer your question, you get the food, what where you expecting ? an inflatable sex toy was going to get your somtam for your ?