Hotel Recommendation?

smokie36

Hi again

Looking for a quiet spot by the beach anywhere in the area really....as long as it has decent food and maybe a hammock to swing in....? wink.png

Also like to spend a few days in Hua Hin or maybe Cha Am....which is the better place to stay and any recommendations there for places to stay?

Thanks!

No one has anything to recommend at all???

Your first paragraph makes no mention of what location you want to stay in.

Your second paragraph mentions HH or Cha am which to me means a different location to your first question as you say you would "also" like to spend a few days there

If you were a bit clearer you may get some help, also let people know your budget?

• Like 1

No one has anything to recommend at all???

Your first paragraph makes no mention of what location you want to stay in.

Your second paragraph mentions HH or Cha am which to me means a different location to your first question as you say you would "also" like to spend a few days there

If you were a bit clearer you may get some help, also let people know your budget?

Budget is around 3k Baht per night....and as I have never been to the area I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

OK thanks for suggestions so far....I have sorted out half of our trip...now looking for a place in the centre of Hua Hin for four nights from Xmas Eve.

Any ideas?....I will not have transport as planning a hic...few days....any decent suggestions welcomed cheers!

...now looking for a place in the centre of Hua Hin for four nights from Xmas Eve.

I've stayed at the City Beach Resort before, and found it very nice. Great location if you want to be central . . everything walking distance away (beach, Hilton, markets & the cop shop . . right next door)

http://www.agoda.com/city-beach-resort/hotel/hua-hin-cha-am-th.html

• Like 1

^ Or the place just a block closer to the beach called the Sirin Hotel. Good cheap Thai food in their restaurant... walk to everything down town. There are smaller ones in the immediate area that are probably cheaper, like Jed Pee Nong.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A few years ago l stayed at the Holiday Inn in Hua Hin. Nice location right on the beach and close to restaurants. I was planning to visit Hua Hin in March next year but cannot find the Holiday Inn on any of the internet booking agencies. Any local know if it has changed its name or joined another group. Many thanks