Koh Tao Murders: Thai Authorities Deny 'Scapegoat' Allegation

Lite Beer

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be sure that the Myanmar guys were not told of their rights or offered legal representation. They just harassed these guys to the point where they confessed. This is most likely a huge cover-up and I strongly suspect someone of influence probably paid off the police. Unless the facts are verified by an independent investigation we may never no the truth.

I find it very strange how many people confess their crimes to the police here vs. pleading not guilty, something is very wrong with the justice system here and the number of violent crimes keeps increasing.

According to crime scene investigations and clearly visible on photos: David has about 8 stab lacerations on head and neck, a blue right eye suggesting a fist fight. The lacerations are approx. 1 inch deep and have most likely been inflicted by a push dagger (photo). Eventually David drowned. Nothing of this has been part of neither the reenactment nor the confessions.800px-Push_dagger_2009_G1.jpg?resize=632

• Like 2

Hannah's mobile phone was in the bag of one of her friends and given to police the day when the bodies were found along with the passcode. Later that same phone reappeared behind the worker's camp in a bush and allegedly had "sand" on it...812621-img-1412421932-1.jpg

David was hit by the blunt end of the hoe, stop inventing murder weapons.

I know what I have seen and what I did read. This is a link with a warning about extremely graphic content - you can see the stab wounds there and more all over the web if you'd not be too superficial to find out the truth.

http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/british-couple-murdered-thailand-woman-raped-09.jpg

• Like 1

The head of the illustrious and military junta care-taking this newly corrupt free country has declared rewards for the police after obtaining DNA evidence.

He has further confirmed that the fitted up fit looking Burmese are guilty.

We are only awaiting the sentence now.

Nothing more to see here.

I had such high hopes for Thailand after the coup.... Ah well... nothing really changes..

However, he admitted that the two men were not given access to lawyers during their interrogation. He said the suspects did not ask for lawyers because they decided to confess on their own.

or the fact that they couldn't, because they speak very little Thai ?

This is the bit i really struggle with, all this confession stuff, if they speak very little Thai, therefore presumably they don't read or write Thai, but the confession and written statement must in Thai, there has been no mention of a translator provided etc, so could we say they don't know what they "admitted" to

so where are we ?

Two suspects who don't speak Thai very well

No lawyer who would obviously speak / read /write Thai and would understand what they have signed

No mention of a translator

And one would suspect none of the BiB speak Burmese

Could you imagine trying to be a lawyer in Thailand?

The police would probably have the lawyer cuffed to a chair & be pouring boiling oil on his gonads as well.

Rape was not the motive here. Rapists don't cave peoples faces in!

Think I write this for the 3ost time now... As I said earlier: This was a hate crime!!!! Someone wanted to punish Hannah and destroy that pretty face. This whole case was a bizzare travesty from the very first day onwards...

David was hit by the blunt end of the hoe, stop inventing murder weapons.

If you can not remember it - you can come back to initial police report: David was hit by blunt object and stabbed by another object,which was not found.Most likely,it was push-knife.

If your eyes serve you correctly - you may see these wounds yourself as any of us on photos with high resolution - available for you if you can click.

They reported that time,that Hanna was killed with hoe covered by her blood,there was no David's blood on it.

Now General Praweed claims,that David and Hanna were killed with the same hoe.General Praweed had taken over investigation 3 days ago and promptly arrested Burmese guys.Another weapon?=another bandid on the loose,who will look for him? - ThaiVisa?I think, Thai Visa had found him already.

Dont be blind -

Read Thai Visa!

However, he admitted that the two men were not given access to lawyers during their interrogation. He said the suspects did not ask for lawyers because they decided to confess on their own.

or the fact that they couldn't, because they speak very little Thai ?

This is the bit i really struggle with, all this confession stuff, if they speak very little Thai, therefore presumably they don't read or write Thai, but the confession and written statement must in Thai, there has been no mention of a translator provided etc, so could we say they don't know what they "admitted" to

so where are we ?

Two suspects who don't speak Thai very well

No lawyer who would obviously speak / read /write Thai and would understand what they have signed

No mention of a translator

And one would suspect none of the BiB speak Burmese

Could you imagine trying to be a lawyer in Thailand?

The police would probably have the lawyer cuffed to a chair & be pouring boiling oil on his gonads as well.

I think as an honest lawyer with empathy and moral code, your life span will be... let's say.... hhhmmmm... three months? ...until a HiSo brat or family of a vicious mafia gang (like on Koh Tao) will be the opponent of your client. After that, your lights will go out or you will find yourself as the accused in a statutory rape case, corruption case or anything like that, destroying your reputation forever. That truth will prevail and justice will be served is the pipe dream of today's fast-paced world of greed and hatred. It's a worldwide phenomenon and not just the case in Thailand.

Edited by catweazle

If you look at the photos of the wounds to David's head and back of his neck, those were NOT made with a blunt edged "hoe". The wound edges are too clean, as if made from a knife. Now, unless David was down on his knees or flat on his face (a possibility), these two Myanmar Midgets couldn't have even reached the top of his shoulder with their hands, let alone his neck and head to inflict these types of wounds. They're what, 140cm in height at tops?

I'm sorry, but there's too many unanswered questions to this murder mystery that we will probably never know the answers to.

"We have our suspects. They can't read or speak Thai, and we can't speak Burmese, but they CONFESSED! Case closed."

Edit to add: For those of you who want to jump on the "how do you know?" bandwagon, believe me when I tell you I have had many, many years of dealing with all types of wounds.

Edited by Just1Voice
  • Like 2

still of the discovered phone from the video of the police search..phone was found behind the suspects accomodation

video has been removed by mods because it is in thai language

At first sight that does not look like the phone in the bar that was with Hannah so maybe initial reports were badly translated.

Found it difficult to get the jist of most of that blog, the majority of it being in Thai, but I found the part of the English girls handing in the phone to the police after the murder interesting. The comments then went on to say that after the English girls handed in the phone to the police, including the password, the girls then later returned to the UK.

Sorry but I do not believe any of this. If this is true then all those girls have to do it give a statement and that will blow the phone discovered in the bushes evidence right out of the water and would discredit the whole police investigation.

In my opinion unless these so-called witnesses actually come forward and make official statements, even to the main media, and not just on social networking sites, than I am calling trolls on this one

Until something comes along that contradicts the police statements other than hearsay, wild accusations and comments made on social networking sites, than as far as I am concerned the police have conducted their investigations by the book and those 3 guys already in police custody are the actual perpetrators.

I guess (and hope) you'r right...

...but indigestible for some members, don't forget (sadly) some of the poor devils are profoundly affected by an incurable, obsessive, Thai Bashing pathology blink.png

• Like 1

Found it difficult to get the jist of most of that blog, the majority of it being in Thai, but I found the part of the English girls handing in the phone to the police after the murder interesting. The comments then went on to say that after the English girls handed in the phone to the police, including the password, the girls then later returned to the UK.

Sorry but I do not believe any of this. If this is true then all those girls have to do it give a statement and that will blow the phone discovered in the bushes evidence right out of the water and would discredit the whole police investigation.

In my opinion unless these so-called witnesses actually come forward and make official statements, even to the main media, and not just on social networking sites, than I am calling trolls on this one

Until something comes along that contradicts the police statements other than hearsay, wild accusations and comments made on social networking sites, than as far as I am concerned the police have conducted their investigations by the book and those 3 guys already in police custody are the actual perpetrators.

I guess (and hope) you'r right...

...but indigestible for some members, don't forget (sadly) some of the poor devils are profoundly affected by an incurable, obsessive, Thai Bashing pathology blink.png

You live in Scunthorpe then..?

Nobody believes any of this.

Sadly I don't... and it's not because I know shit about the investigation, it's because I don't have any faith in the corrupt brown uniforms...sorry guys, you have have not earned the title "police".

• Like 1