Human blood found in Kaeng Krachan park car

Lite Beer

Human blood found in Kaeng Krachan park car
The Sunday Nation

BANGKOK: -- The authorities have found fresh evidence relating to the mysterious disappearance of prominent Karen activist Pholachi "Billy" Rakchongcharoen.

Billy, who went missing on April 17, was last seen with the chief of Kaeng Krachan National Park in Phetchaburi.

It is known that the two men had had some conflicts.

Pol Lt-Colonel Korrawat Panprapakorn, who heads the Department of Special Investigation's Bureau of Regional Operation Centre, yesterday revealed that bloodstains were found inside a car belonging to the park.

"Although the car was already cleaned at the time of our examination, forensic techniques have allowed the detection of blood and further lab tests confirmed that the bloodstains come from a man," Korrawat said.

He added that further tests were being carried out to determine if the blood belonged to Billy.

Korrawat said officials at the Central Institute of Forensic Science Thailand had helped with the examination and tests.

"It's suspicious as to why human blood was found inside the car because the car's driver told us that the vehicle had never been used to carry any carcass or any dirty stuff," he said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Human-blood-found-in-Kaeng-Krachan-park-car-30244782.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-10-05

• Like 1

""It's suspicious as to why human blood was found inside the car because the car's driver told us that the vehicle had never been used to carry any carcass or any dirty stuff," he said."

So that's how those investigating this "disappearance" view Billy, just a carcass or something considered to be dirty.

Good grief.

Bit of a reach there. He's quoting the driver.

• Like 1

""It's suspicious as to why human blood was found inside the car because the car's driver told us that the vehicle had never been used to carry any carcass or any dirty stuff," he said."

So that's how those investigating this "disappearance" view Billy, just a carcass or something considered to be dirty.

Good grief.

Kind of a leap, isn't it, to link the statement of the car's driver to how the investigators view Billy? It seems to me the investigators should be commended to their diligence to even find blood in a car nearly six months after it had been cleaned to hide the blood in a car owned by the park. Don't you find it suspicious that blood was found in a car, owned by the park, that had supposedly never carried a carcass or 'dirty stuff'? Are you not happy that the investigators were/are still searching for evidence? The investigators are going to determine in the blood is human and then if so, if it belongs to the deceased, probably murdered, activist. Why does that inspire you to assign ugly, heartless motives to the investigator's? So you can trash them?

"car's driver told us "

They are repeating his words and not making any attempt to change them.

They see his statement as an acceptable one, worth repeating.

That is why I trash them.

But yes they do deserve credit for making the effort to find the blood and get closer to solving the crime. That is to their credit.

Edited by Bluespunk

Good grief.

Not at all, that's just you deliberately misinterpreting the quote. Good grief.

• Like 2

Good grief.

Really? How would you interpret it then?

Good grief.

Kind of a leap, isn't it, to link the statement of the car's driver to how the investigators view Billy? It seems to me the investigators should be commended to their diligence to even find blood in a car nearly six months after it had been cleaned to hide the blood in a car owned by the park. Don't you find it suspicious that blood was found in a car, owned by the park, that had supposedly never carried a carcass or 'dirty stuff'? Are you not happy that the investigators were/are still searching for evidence? The investigators are going to determine in the blood is human and then if so, if it belongs to the deceased, probably murdered, activist. Why does that inspire you to assign ugly, heartless motives to the investigator's? So you can trash them?

"car's driver told us "

But yes they do deserve credit for making the effort to find the blood and get closer to solving the crime. That is to their credit.

It could be they were repeating quoting the driver to illustrate how odd it was to find blood where there shouldn't be any and that it was a very suspicious thing that couldn't be explained by having carried a carcass at one time. The bashing of law enforcement is, in many many instances, justified and it seems to be contagious. You must know that not 100% of the police are incompetent <deleted>. It's the 97% bad apples that make the 3% competent/honest ones look bad.

• Like 1

Good grief.

"car's driver told us "

It could be they were repeating quoting the driver to illustrate how odd it was to find blood where there shouldn't be any and that it was a very suspicious thing that couldn't be explained by having carried a carcass at one time. The bashing of law enforcement is, in many many instances, justified and it seems to be contagious. You must know that not 100% of the police are incompetent <deleted>. It's the 97% bad apples that make the 3% competent/honest ones look bad.

Yes I agree. However if it was me I would have reworded that statement.

It would have been obvious that to talk about a man who has lost his life and 'carcasses and other dirty stuff' at the same time is highly insensitive.

Good grief.

"car's driver told us "

Good grief, if they did attempt to change an the words of a witness and it became known then the police would be damned for attributing something to that witness that he didn't say.

Don't forget also that the witness would have been speaking Thai,as you well know, and what we see is a translation.

Good grief.

As it was said, that's how, without twisting it.

Good grief.

I tell you how I interpret it mate.

You see I have some knowledge of forests and have had a look at that national Park and know there is many KM of road running through the forest and from time to time animals, reptile, snakes and even large birds are killed on the road and national park staff would remove the carcass's.

So it is not unreasonable for the driver to refer to a carcass being carried in a vehicle.

• Like 1

Good grief.

As it was said, that's how, without twisting it.

So, as far as your'e concerned, it's ok to talk about the tragic loss of a man who was trying to defend his peoples rights in the same breath as 'carcasses and other dirty stuff' is ok?

You wouldn't have thought on that quote and maybe rephrased it to show some dignity, respect and decency towards the man who died?

Good grief.

I tell you how I interpret it mate.

You see I have some knowledge of forests and have had a look at that national Park and know there is many KM of road running through the forest and from time to time animals, reptile, snakes and even large birds are killed on the road and national park staff would remove the carcass's.

So it is not unreasonable for the driver to refer to a carcass being carried in a vehicle.

Not while the police are giving interviews and talking about a man who lost his life it isn't.

As I've said a number of times now, it is a quote that needed rephrasing before being used in a press interview.

Edited by Bluespunk

Little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home

Thank you Sweet... RIP Billy and lets hope they find his murderer..wai.gif

I do hope the culprit who took billy is caught. Praise to his wife, who refuses to sit back and let this slide by. Another high up person that must be brought to justice. When all these people who live a higher life, are treated equally and held accountable to the justice system. Rich,poor,middle class. Only then will thailand move forward as a united nation.

Not while the police are giving interviews and talking about a man who lost his life it isn't.

As I've said a number of times now, it is a quote that needed rephrasing before being used in a press interview.

Give it a rest your just digging your hole deeper.

The OP quoted the driver saying he could see no reason for the blood as nothing that he knew of had been carried that would have left blood there.

The word carcass was very obviously not referring to a human body.

• Like 1

Give it a rest your just digging your hole deeper.

The OP quoted the driver saying he could see no reason for the blood as nothing that he knew of had been carried that would have left blood there.

The word carcass was very obviously not referring to a human body.

No I won't give it a rest and i ain't digging anything. A rather unfortunate term to use all things considered.

I have a point of view on the police using the quote they did that you disagree with, fair enough.

We all think differently, but no one is going to tell me not to have it.

Edited by Bluespunk