postrate Cancer RSO Oil

rocky123

1. No evidence whatsoever that it cures cancer and no known physiological mechanism through which it could. Would likely help with side effects of radiation and chemo, though.

2. Completely illegal here.

I wouldn't say there was no evidence whatsoever.

There have been quite a few studies done that indicate it may have benefits for cancer patients. I wouldn't say cure but there is some evidence.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

You need a hell off a lot of weed to make oil

Sadly it is to expensive to make yourself

Also it is a class a drug in the uk so I can see it being

Very illegal in Thailand

The oil is made from the resin not the leaf. Hash oil was very popular back in the 70's, and I remember a little went a long way.

1. No evidence whatsoever that it cures cancer and no known physiological mechanism through which it could. Would likely help with side effects of radiation and chemo, though.

There have been quite a few studies done that indicate it may have benefits for cancer patients. I wouldn't say cure but there is some evidence.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

This site distorts what those studies actually concluded and also what the studies actually looked at.

There have been no clinical trials of use of this in cancer patients that I am aware.

This site distorts what those studies actually concluded and also what the studies actually looked at.

There have been no clinical trials of use of this in cancer patients that I am aware.

The studies still indicate that in vitro cannibols have anti tumour and anti cancer properties so that contradicts your statement of no evidence whatsoever whether that turns out to be evidenced in vivo is another matter.

Clinical trials on humans have only been done for relief of symptoms of cancer but there is research trials being undertaken to further explore the use of medical marijuana.

As for curing cancer there is nothing that cures cancer per see and probably never will be. Some people go into remission using chemo, radiation or surgery but are not cured. I believed they are termed NED no evidence of disease.

Some people use alternative therapies to 'cure' their cancer but because they use combinations of vitamins, diets, meditation, and different therapies there is no one thing that could be said to have 'cured' cancer and nothing that could be ever proved in any empirical studies.

The new drugs that target the immune system will soon make chemo, radiation obsolete. There are huge strides being made in this area and probably in the next 10- 20 years many cancers may well be treated as chronic diseases rather than a death sentence.

Edited by Tolley

You need a hell off a lot of weed to make oil

Sadly it is to expensive to make yourself

Also it is a class a drug in the uk so I can see it being

Very illegal in Thailand

The oil is made from the resin not the leaf. Hash oil was very popular back in the 70's, and I remember a little went a long way.

And we're does the resin come from ?

The leaf and bud ...after drying and beating it you will have pollen ie thc glands

I am not being a smart arse but I have made oil in the past

And yes it can go a long way as it is potent if made correctly