Red Cross Anonymous Clinic - HPV vaccine

bbi1

If someone gets an HPV vaccine at the Red Cross Anonymous Clinic, is it the Cervarix or Gardasil version? Anyone used the Red Cross before for this? Both men & women can get this vaccine, correct?

Edited by bbi1

I don't know which they use, both are available here.

Doubt they would provide it to anyone other than a girl of the recommended age.

Actually, they do provide it for men too but not sure which version of the vaccine it is.

Actually, they do provide it for men too but not sure which version of the vaccine it is.

You are saying the Thai Red Cross Clinic provides it to men? Because that would surprise me .

If you already know this to be the case, why ask?

You are saying the Thai Red Cross Clinic provides it to men? Because that would surprise me .

Yes, they provide it for men. I just had a male person who told me they do, but they don't know which version it is, and neither do I.

Why would it surprise you if they gave it for men? The vaccine is meant to protect both sexes & also from genital warts too, and if a man is vaccinated then he can't pass it onto a woman.

The cost is 2,100 Baht/dose according to their site: http://en.trcarc.org/

Why would this be surprising. It has been proven that the vaccine helps to prevent men from contracting general warts due to HPV. If a man is able to prevent himself from contracting the disease, he obviously won't pass it on to a women who may develop cancer as a result. Honestly, I would be surprised if the Red Cross would not give it to a man if he went in and requested it.