Koh Tao murder report to go to prosecutors this week: police

webfact

I have just been reading a story about thai greed, about all the scamming that is going on in places like pattaya, koh samui and other islands. And a person has made a comment that says " The beheading of a belgian couple is just hitting international news and this will not help" I don't know if he is saying this has happened in Thailand, but would seem strange to mention it otherwise. Anyone else heard anything.

I was reading the same story. Has seach for it and can't find anything about it.

Cut be interest to read what all this is about

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any human being with a shred of decency in them would not lock up "confessed" killers so hastily. Detain them perhaps but not speed up their passage to death row!

I would think a decent soul would want to give them a voice to understand why they did such a heinous crime. But even more important and before that I would think a decent human being would not only offer or suggest they seek professional advise or counsel but rather insist on it. Any decent person would also want to know without a shadow of a doubt that any such confession is based upon facts with corroborating evidence to support such and have a fully transparent investigation open to the public to silence any disbelievers. But certainly not hang such a crime on an innocent fellow human being without giving him due process.

But I don't see that happening in this case. Not on Koh Tao.

Sad really.

• Like 2

While the BIB may not have the greatest reputation around neither does Drummond. Looks like he will be fleeing Thailand very soon and can only hope that will mean an end to his personal investigative stories of people he is in legal battles with. At one time the guy had some relevance. He used to be an active poster here too but appears he has wore at his welcome on TV too.

His posts make far more sense than YOURS!

• Like 1

It's okay. Let British police take DNA from the suspects and compare it to DNA evidence found on the victims. This will confirm Thai police findings and clear up all this doubt.

Surely the Thai police would welcome such involvement?

I'm not sure about the BIB welcoming outside involvement.

It's loss of face at the best of times and now with all the doubts and adverse comment being expressed it would seem they have been forced into it which is even bigger loss of face.

Finally, if they been tampering with or arranging evidence in any way they don't want outsiders finding out since they will report accurately and have nothing to do with any fit up.

An NGO sent them lawyers. The lawyers will be able to get new samples of DNA from them. No country is going to let another country step into their criminal investigation and no country would demand to. If the police were so concerned with loss of face they would not have needed to announce they needed to send the original DNA from the scene to Singapore to be able to identify race due to the DNA testing limitations here.

If the UK wanted to hire them lawyers they could do that but that to is not going to happen and if I recall correctly the British Ambassador, whose office has been more involved than those on the internet, believes the police have the right suspects. The UK can make requests but can guarantee you they won't make a request to recheck these two's DNA as that is for the legal process here in Thailand to handle.

ahhhhh!!! Now i see - your Father own the AC bar on Kho Tao!! the Thai policelost phones, lost DNA, failed to lock down the island after the murder tested the same people twice before choosing they patsy, Burmese migrants earning 5000 baht per month DO NOT smoke LM cigarette the wounds on Miller face are all thesame - puncture wounds from a knife NOT from a garden hoe!! You obviously have what you percieve to be a gain for wanting the suspects whos confessions were burnt out of them to be guilty! You like the Thai police dont care if innocent people who were NOT given access to legal representative are executed. By the way the Police geneeral STATED they were not allowed legal representative because they didnt ask - so thats another lie in your post. Disgusting to mistreat the memories of two murdered young people like this murder covered by corruption then rubber stamped by rumours and garbage posts like yours is beyond belief!!

• Like 1

The only ammo you conspiracy theorists is if someone dares goes against the grain they are trolling or you just go for the abuse.

Now your mates are having a whip round for these poor innocent victims so put your money where your mouths are are throw in.

But don't be half hearted it will need sizeable donations and an on going slush fund.

For me the police have got it right and done it in a relative short space of time despite you blokes whipping each up into a frenzy over a whole lot of nonsense.

Anyway do carry on some of the posts and theories are priceless !

Sigmund Freud would be having a field day.

300 DNA collections later and like it or not it appears they found the killers and the investigation is now wrapping up.

Only able to check migrant workers dna. Can't check any local Thai dna, its against their human rights.

It is your right to cheer the arrest of the 2 Burmese kids. It is my right to ask for the many remaining questions to be answered.

You can say things that are utterly baseless but it doesn't make them true nor does it help anyone find the truth and in this case it just makes you trying to spread false information that other less informed people may believe.

YOU are the one spreading baseless and false information - many links to show burmese workers DNA tested - can you show one to show Thai people were tested? No thought not. The owner of AC bar said he would offer 1million "IF ANYONE COULD PROVE" his family involved Thai witness in chalet took a photo which went missing. Even if the migrant workers were guilty the pair were SEEN on the beach with a group of thias that morning. Look at other threads on here from yesterday and stop trying to convince us that this isnt a set up - you have no evidence and we dont believe you!! We know the people who stop motorcycles too well!!

Edited by love1012

I have just been reading a story about thai greed, about all the scamming that is going on in places like pattaya, koh samui and other islands. And a person has made a comment that says " The beheading of a belgian couple is just hitting international news and this will not help" I don't know if he is saying this has happened in Thailand, but would seem strange to mention it otherwise. Anyone else heard anything.

I was reading the same story. Has seach for it and can't find anything about it.

Cut be interest to read what all this is about

There was a report in the BP about a couple found dead in the water off Pattaya after their yacht had been ransacked ( BP Oct 1)

The only ammo you conspiracy theorists is if someone dares goes against the grain they are trolling or you just go for the abuse.

Now your mates are having a whip round for these poor innocent victims so put your money where your mouths are are throw in.

But don't be half hearted it will need sizeable donations and an on going slush fund.

For me the police have got it right and done it in a relative short space of time despite you blokes whipping each up into a frenzy over a whole lot of nonsense.

Anyway do carry on some of the posts and theories are priceless !

Sigmund Freud would be having a field day.

Only troll on here is a noisy bird!!! I hope your friends in the thai police share their corrupt gains with you but I think theyre too greedy to cut you in!! Narrow minded unintelligent fools like you give the Thai Police the protection they need to continue their corrupt ways!! Ignore the parts that dont fit and smooth over the cracks - i hope the guy told to get off the island quick or he would be next comes forward soon same as the friend of hannah Witheridge that kept the phone that the police said they found in the bushes. I hope that people like you never have to face boiling water to force confessions - your troll posts are pathetic as on other topics!!

While the BIB may not have the greatest reputation around neither does Drummond. Looks like he will be fleeing Thailand very soon and can only hope that will mean an end to his personal investigative stories of people he is in legal battles with. At one time the guy had some relevance. He used to be an active poster here too but appears he has wore at his welcome on TV too.

your next

"Your next" what??

He s in the nation today though and is speaking with the Brit papers as well is my understanding. He has provided a lot of help to independent reports covering this story.

What do you fear about Andrew. He a s good lad and a damn good father with a strong sense of right and wrong that to his detriment, is unwavering.

Comparing Drummo to the corrupt Thai police fitting up Burmese boys for a potential execution?Get off the grass mate.

• Like 2

It seems once again on this thread as on several others RTP commanding officer johnthailandjohn has spoken and we must all stop making our opinions known. We are all spouting complete and utter nonsense, and obviously he is the only one making any correct statements. But as police chief we should listen to him because the thai police can never be accused of lying or being in anyway corrupt.

As stated on another thread, jtj almost certainly has some business interests on the island, and he wants to get his grubby little paws on tourist money once again, By the way on another thread i challenged him 3 times yesterday to answer some of the anomalies in the police evidence, and each time he made no attempt to answer just did his usual you are all idiots and i jtj am a genius crap.

JTJ should have his posting privileges suspended or at least curtailed as he/she has in the last couple of days come out of the woodwork and completely dominated each and every thread on this topic in the news forum, all day and night. Is there a team behind this alias taking turns posting? It's no longer a debate or source of information, but a back and forth argument with god forbid anyone who dares to challenge his/her point of view on this matter. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is ridiculous. A post here and there to get your feelings in is one thing but......

He is a vile humanoid of the lowest order. Trolling isn't cool my friend. Ever.

• Like 1

It seems once again on this thread as on several others RTP commanding officer johnthailandjohn has spoken and we must all stop making our opinions known. We are all spouting complete and utter nonsense, and obviously he is the only one making any correct statements. But as police chief we should listen to him because the thai police can never be accused of lying or being in anyway corrupt.

As stated on another thread, jtj almost certainly has some business interests on the island, and he wants to get his grubby little paws on tourist money once again, By the way on another thread i challenged him 3 times yesterday to answer some of the anomalies in the police evidence, and each time he made no attempt to answer just did his usual you are all idiots and i jtj am a genius crap.

JTJ should have his posting privileges suspended or at least curtailed as he/she has in the last couple of days come out of the woodwork and completely dominated each and every thread on this topic in the news forum, all day and night. Is there a team behind this alias taking turns posting? It's no longer a debate or source of information, but a back and forth argument with god forbid anyone who dares to challenge his/her point of view on this matter. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is ridiculous. A post here and there to get your feelings in is one thing but......

Then posters who dont believe the ridiculous arrest need to continue to fight against the bullying tactics of these posters who expect us to stop challenging something that has more holes than a fishing net!! Use your brains - fake evidence is fake evidence whether stuttering parrot and this latest troll say it is or not!!! Thai people get criticised a lot but they dont sink to the level of this JTJ troll!!

• Like 2

Yes, your right. Nobody should ever attempt to get to the bottom of any claims made in Thailand by the powers that be and us guests should always remain subservient no matter what occurs. Thai apologists have got it right for once --your special narcissism has led to gaps in our understanding of Farang/Thaihood reality. We should have a national brainwashing day for all us non-believers....

I plainly suggest my learned friend .... Your a professional Thread Hijacker and commend you for being the Creme De La Creme for your passion to derail all and sundry who are not in agreement with any of your said' Posts ......

I've been PM'd giving me the go-ahead for any - Freedom OF Speech - messages - as long as I request their special permission cheesy.gif

Edited by ScotBkk

Then posters who dont believe the ridiculous arrest need to continue to fight against the bullying tactics of these posters who expect us to stop challenging something that has more holes than a fishing net!! Use your brains - fake evidence is fake evidence whether stuttering parrot and this latest troll say it is or not!!! Thai people get criticised a lot but they dont sink to the level of this JTJ troll!!

Perhaps we can be advised how best to block the trolls from our accounts ?

I'm waning in patience with these idjits whilst trying to focus on a few real and more serious justice issues they are a fly in my face only.

• Like 1

This is one thing the authorities do not drag their feet on... sweeping things under the carpet. It is done very swiftly too and in this case, they're even getting a reward!!! To the bozos involved in this whole fiasco, I hope they will remember this when it is their turn to seek justice and it is not forthcoming.

Edited by outsider
  • Like 1

It's okay. Let British police take DNA from the suspects and compare it to DNA evidence found on the victims. This will confirm Thai police findings and clear up all this doubt.

Surely the Thai police would welcome such involvement?

Can it be verified that the semen sent for analysis was actually extracted from the deceased, Can authorities still gain more sample from the body or was it cleaned up after the Thai autopsy? . just wondering, no accusation meant. I mean what does it mean if a prosecutor looks at 2 pieces of paper with information saying sample A matched sample B.

just hope everything is properly looked into if they are the culprits fair play but doesn't look good from all the conflicting stories, logic and back ground noise I've heard

Some reports incorrectly said the cell-phone found near the suspects' living quarters belonged to Witheridge, one reason the scapegoat story had gained momentum.

These 'incorrect' reports are direct quotations of police statements are they not?

Some reports incorrectly said the cell-phone found near the suspects' living quarters belonged to Witheridge, one reason the scapegoat story had gained momentum.

These 'incorrect' reports are direct quotations of police statements are they not?

+1

They are. As usual police are caught out so throw another red herring.

David's phone was found at the crime scene. Confirmed by his friend Chris Ware.

I particularly like the post where it was stated that I actually planted stories on here on behalf of the police.

Just because there are people on here that have an alternate view to others it doesn't mean you can try and keep them voiceless.

Anyway keep up the great work detectives.

Like maybe ,could of been,it must have been,what if,look at the blurred footage it must be him,no hang on what about him,they look scared,they don't look like killers,look at the policeman behind him he's forcing him to wai and on and on and on.

Keeping feeding of each other and don't forget your donations and especially don't forget the like button as your mates really think it's a slap on the back for a job well done.

Many people are not saying the burmese are innocent

They are saying there are more people involved as the stories don't add up.

1. No david DNA on hoe.

2. Police state hoe not murder weapon

Used on david.

3. Re-enactment now shows hoe is

Murder weapon used for David.

4. Police say Burmese had dyed blonde

Hair, and dyed back to black.

5. Pictures show all burmese had

Black hair.

6. Burmese say saw couple snuggle and

Got aroused, so hit david and

And raped Hannah.

7. Is it possible to be in violent

To the struggle death of a large male, drag Him to sea. Continue to beat a female to death and remain aroused through-out?????

8. there is not a single picture or

Sighting of the two together romantically.

9. The wounds on david do not match the hoe.

10. Some members of . Ac bar have not been dna tested . Why?

11. The two burmese are photographed in aline up for the first DNA testing and were cleared.

12. Is it confirmed their DNA was matched to the seaman and not just the ciggy butts.

13. The phone at the crime scene with broken glass is supposedly David's. The at the burmese hut is David's.

Which one is it?

14. What about Sean's identical wounds to david.

People just want the truth.

Will be interesting to follow any trial now that they have been given access to independent lawyer. But do not even think the police have enough evidence to present to the prosecutor for him to prosecute.

The only way to resolve it fairly for both sides is to get DNA tests done by an independent team. If they do not provide a match to the Burmese then the village headmans family and associates must provide samples. Then we should have an answer that can't be disputed by either side.