Bluetooth Headphones for Nexus 2013

vincent13

Like many others I can't get any (wired) headphones to work with my Asus Google Nexus 2013.

Can anyone recommend some bluetooth headphones that will work with this device? I'm in BKK at the moment so any suggestions about where to buy and what to pay would be appreciated also.

Thanks in advance.

Just FYI... I found this > http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/google-nexus-7-problems/2/

Problem: Headphone jack doesn’t work
There have been quite a few reports of people getting no sound at all when they plug in their headphones, or getting crackly intermittent sound. Before you panic, make sure to try your headphones in another device so you know they aren’t the problem. You should also check that the volume is turned up on the Nexus 7 and not very low or even muted. If that doesn’t help, there are a couple of other potential solutions.
Possible solutions:
The port is very tight. Push harder and wait until you hear the headphones click into place. You may have to apply more pressure than expected, but this will often solve the problem.
If it’s a hardware failure then you’ll need to contact Google or Asus for a replacement.
Edit
Edited by ravip
  • Like 1