Burglary at British-owned Luxury Home in South Pattaya

webfact

Burglary at British-owned Luxury Home in South Pattaya

brit-11.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Audio equipment and WIFI routers were stolen from a British-owned Luxury Home in South Pattaya on Monday.

Khun Nonteeya aged 30 is a maid working for the owner of the house, who is currently outside of the Country on business. The house is situated in Soi 5/5 off the Pratamnuk Road and consists of 5 bedrooms, each of them showing evidence of disturbances as the maid entered the house to clean at 9am, as she does every day.

A 50 Inch TV, a 32 Inch TV, 3 DVD Players and 3 WIFI Routers were reported as stolen by the maid and Police Investigators were directed to a nearby construction site after it was determined that entry was made over a rear wall to the property, which is close to the site.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/148902/burglary-at-british-owned-luxury-home-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-07

A 50 Inch TV, a 32 Inch TV, 3 DVD Players and 3 WIFI Routers...

all toll, about 10,000 baht resell on the black market, enough for few

days of drug use.. and thanks for the address by the way....

Maybe they're fitting out a karaoke bar.
  • Like 1

Nice house and "British Owned", either this guy knows something I dont, or sloppy reporting again?

"...either this guy knows something I dont, or sloppy reporting again?"

The former.

I think he was just startled to hear that someone from Britain owned a "luxury" home ... apparently luxury means many bedrooms.