Farangs Involved In Bad Behavior At Waterford

qualtrough

Regarding punishment, I recall the Thai Rath article said that as things stood the most the farangs could be liable for under Thai law was a fine of a thousand Baht. It went on to relate that should it turn out that her baby was hurt or die things would get a lot more serious. The article I read in the paper from the 19th wasn't much different in tone than any article about an assault, other than this one concerned farangs. There was a follow-up article a few days later, but I can't recall what it said now!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The media in ALL countries are usually anti foreign. Some of you want to just point out thai media will defend Thai people, Go to the US and there media says all sorts of things and reports one sided trying to make the US always the great one, same as in Australia. Alot of news is anti muslim and anti asian.

Im sure its the same in the UK too as we are told in Oz that your tabloids and media are the worst in the world.

You have to be kidding though, Its been ingrained in to the British fabric of society for the last ten years or so that you have to talk your country down, the press shit on the country from a great height about everything.

If you read the English press especialy but did not live in England you would think the place was a much bigger shit hole than it realy is. :o

The media in ALL countries are usually anti foreign. Some of you want to just point out thai media will defend Thai people, Go to the US and there media says all sorts of things and reports one sided trying to make the US always the great one, same as in Australia. Alot of news is anti muslim and anti asian.

Im sure its the same in the UK too as we are told in Oz that your tabloids and media are the worst in the world.

You have to be kidding though, Its been ingrained in to the British fabric of society for the last ten years or so that you have to talk your country down, the press shit on the country from a great height about everything.

If you read the English press especialy but did not live in England you would think the place was a much bigger shit hole than it realy is. :o

Well I have never been there so I wouldnt really know. Well I have heard the UK media does anything to get a story.

No,they would most likely recieve compensation for hurt feelings if they were from abroad and the victim was British.I have very little faith in the justice of my home country.Why does Thailand need to copy worst practice?

That has to be a joke also, you dont realy think that the Kingdom of Thailand's legal system is better and more just than that of the United Kingdom do you?

The UK has some problems with the legal system theres no doubt about that. Thailand has far more serious problems with theres though.

No,they would most likely recieve compensation for hurt feelings if they were from abroad and the victim was British.I have very little faith in the justice of my home country.Why does Thailand need to copy worst practice?

That has to be a joke also, you dont realy think that the Kingdom of Thailand's legal system is better and more just than that of the United Kingdom do you?

The UK has some problems with the legal system theres no doubt about that. Thailand has far more serious problems with theres though.

I think the problem of Thai justice is those who run the system,not the system itself.There is simply no excuse for the appalling arrest conviction and sentencing rate of the U.K.

Never heard anything about it.However if what you say is correct,I hope they go to jail.Give us all a bad name,people who come here and act like they own the <deleted> place.

Have you ever been to jail in Thailand? I didn't, but I've heard about it. Now, punks like these here, we have all over Europe and US and Australia, etc...and they are not going to jail, but receive a big time fine and maybe, if the victim is kucky, a few slaps.

I'm not saying they weren't a bunch of sh1tty ######, but I think you should focus on what a thai jail is and who deserves to go there.

I just hope they had their share from the brownies, they have a special talent on convincing people that they've been "no good"

I am not suggesting the key being thrown away,but a short sharp shock may make other idiots out there think twice before crapping on those weaker than themselves.

Most of the times they are too drunk to realise <deleted> they're doing. They're a shame for us farangs, that's obvious.

Hi alexth can I just say that you say most people dont know what they are doing. In my past experience 99.9% of them do they just use this as an excuse. I worked the door for a long time so can speak from experience. Example a good lady friend of mine hooked up with this out and out tosser. Every weekend he would get very drunk and abuse the f%^k out of myself, with my lady friend asking me not to do anything and just ignore him as he always gets like this when drunk. Every sun / mon sure enough he would roll up and apologise and again blame the drink. After a while I had had enough so after another sat night of abuse that would have got anybody else battered I pulled him to one side. I told him the next time he abused me when drunk no matter what state he was in I was going to pull his head off and do nasty things down the resulting hole. Now if he didnt know what he was doing or had no control it would only be a matter of time before he again when drunk abused me. But guess what he never did, sure he got drunk and abused others but never me. I rest my case. As said most of these toerags use drink and drugs as an excuse for their behaviour. A toerag is a toerag whether full of beer or not. Throw em in Jail, it would teach them some respect.