Is there any point to this forum any more!

Exsexyman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, used to be a good forum. Don't bother too much in it these days for precisely reasons you explain, there are a couple of others also that bring little to the forum, of a similar ilk.

• Like 1

Please use the report button in posts that are unacceptable, or email support[at]thaivisa and we will have a look at it.

If someone is "sabotaging" the football forum, we would like to have links to these posts for further action.

Many thanks!

Cheers

Please use the report button in posts that are unacceptable, or email support[at]thaivisa and we will have a look at it.

If someone is "sabotaging" the football forum, we would like to have links to these posts for further action.

Many thanks!

Cheers

As George says. You can also message me or mrbojangles

I think it is a shame.

Seem to be some decent lads on here.

I used to enjoy the banter, but I now find I have to troll through literally pages and pages of nonsense and inflammatory statements.

Its all very well ignoring the plonker, which most have done. But he just ends up talking to himself!!!

And posting and posting and posting..................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I think it is a shame.

Seem to be some decent lads on here.

I used to enjoy the banter, but I now find I have to troll through literally pages and pages of nonsense and inflammatory statements.

Its all very well ignoring the plonker, which most have done. But he just ends up talking to himself!!!

And posting and posting and posting..................coffee1.gif

I'm on holiday at the moment so not posting but thought would say hello on this thread.

Whether I qualify as a "decent lad" is of course another matter. ;-)

• Like 2

Well done for speaking out!

I complained loud about him on the Arsenal thread a few weeks back and (maybe coincidentally) he disappeared for a week or two, so I encourage everyone to monitor him. Unfortunately being boring and repetitive is difficult to legislate against, but we all know it wont be long before he can't resist a blatant abusive troll post.

If he doesn't come into line or disappear by say the end of the month we'll have to consider self-imposing a posting moratorium in protest.

P45 and mustang are the biggest gobshites here. Everyone should just put them on ignore. Problem solved.

p45mustang is his user name and is not two user names.

never put anyone on ignore everyone is entitled to an opinion.

P45 and mustang are the biggest gobshites here. Everyone should just put them on ignore. Problem solved.

p45mustang is his user name and is not two user names.

Let's just put an end to the bickering and snipping. I'm sure we can all just get along.............as long as you people accept that Mourinho is the Messiah and Chelsea are the greatest team the prem has ever seen. :-)

• Like 1

In regards to the person in question, that is about as ridiculous a comment as I've read.

There is a huge difference between voicing an opinion and gibbering at everyone else (and yourself) repeatedly.

• Like 1

In regards to the person in question, that is about as ridiculous a comment as I've read.

There is a huge difference between voicing an opinion and gibbering at everyone else (and yourself) repeatedly.

He was/is a troll only interested in posting/provoking/annoying. Anyone who missed that must not have been paying attention.

• Like 1

I'm totally with Chic and Jellydog on this one - so right in principle Nev (free speech an all that) but so wrong in practice. Life is not just about rights. Life is just as much about obligations/responsibilities.

[Chang philopsopher]