Mantra Decor

johng

Went to the " Rarn Kow Tom " restaraunt on third road (opposite to Mantra Decor ) tonight and noticed that Mantra Decor seems to have shut up shop !! the place has for rent sign in the window and is totally empty...has it just moved again ?

:o err that looks more like his house than his new showroom..

anyway for sure they aren't where they used to be on third road and I'd guess the landline number on the add at the top of this page is incorrect now too.

Edited by johng

I suppose I'd better clear this mystery up then.

Yes the shop is closed, and it will be staying that way for at least a couple of months.

I came to the decision that it wasn't paying it's way, probably due to the location.

I am going to concentrate on the wholesale side of the business, so you will still see the Mantra Decor range of goods shown on the website in other outlets.

If everything goes to plan, and the right site is found, there should be a Mantra Decor opening sometime in late September on the other side of Sukhumvit.

This time there will be parking and an outside area for waterfeatures and garden ornaments.

:o

Cant say I am surprised about your decision - I have noticed the shop a couple of times, but could not be bothered to find somewhere to park and walk to the shop - lazy I know but there are heaps of stores where parking is easy and they get my custom everytime.

Cant say I am surprised about your decision - I have noticed the shop a couple of times, but could not be bothered to find somewhere to park and walk to the shop - lazy I know but there are heaps of stores where parking is easy and they get my custom everytime.

Good decision...................................we found a parking place,walked 10 mins back to the shop, with my wife nagging in ear " What are we here for?"

I said " Just wait, I know a shop full of things you like"

When we got there it was closed.

That's life :o

This time there will be parking and an outside area for waterfeatures and garden ornaments.

Good idea... :o

Although your shop was highly visible to passers by, the lack of convenient parking would have deterred a few potential customers.

Good luck with the new location.

:D