ED visa finishing soon - can get a 7 day extension?

My ED visa expires next week, Im flying back to the UK a few days after it expires though, I assume its ok for me to go to Chang Wattana and get a 7 day extension without any hassles right?

I usually need lots of documents from my school when I do the 90 extension at CW, are they needed for the 7 day one too?

In the same trip to CW Im getting my visa stamp moved from my old passport to my new one, aside from the UK embassy letter is there anything else I need to do this?

7 days extension don't require any documents.

Transferring the entry stamp (visa sticker cannot be transferred) does not require a letter and is free, beside you will have the extension done on the new passport anyway.

Take a printout of the reservation confirmation or e-ticket with you, copies of the ID page and the pages with your ED visa, arrival stamp, latest extension of stay in your passport, front and back of the departure card, two passport photos.

For the transfer of stamps to the new passport, get a second set of the above-mentioned photocopies. No photos needed for this.

I would apply for the usual 30 day extension, the standard refusal of this extension is the '7 day extension' stamp / notice to leave.

He can't. Needs tourist visa or visa exempt entry for that.

7 days extension don't require any documents.

Transferring the entry stamp (visa sticker cannot be transferred) does not require a letter and is free, beside you will have the extension done on the new passport anyway.

If he is going to CW he will certainly need the letter from the embassy to get any stamp moved over. He has been on extensions so they will at least move that over.

• 9 months later...