Crazed Polish man causes chaos in Pattaya Soi 6 Bar Zone

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh boy.... Seems as Pattaya is a popular destination to come and through yourself off the balcony these days....clap2.gif

I will through myself off the balcony if you don't love me anymore....... Just hold on, I just want to get you a plane ticket to Pattaya first as they already have a team on standby to clean up your mess.....cheesy.gif

Ting Tong Tourists facepalm.gif

A polish plonker, makes a change from a western plonker. I find it strange that Thais have any respect for us at all.

And what are all the Thais doing on soi 6 ?

Respect left that street a long time ago ..for both Thais and foreigners

I hope they crack down on prostitution once and for all. That will stop all the garbage tourists from coming to Thailand.

There was no indication he was there for prostitution.

He was simply a budget traveler booked at an economy hotel and had hired the ladyboy as his guide to the various museums and Temples.

A cynic who would think otherwise

Cynics on Thai Visa? Can't be true..

• Like 1

I wonder if he was tested for any drugs in his system that may have caused or contributed to his condition. These transgendered people of this type have a reputation for slipping "mickeys" into beer and food in order to knock out their victim. It could be that it backfired and their "prey" became the "predator".

I will hold off my judgment of the man until the police farce get a blood sample (NOT) and clear it for the typical knock out drugs, death drugs that these scum sneak to a victim.

But as it seems to be the modus operandi for these goats, when a foreigner is on the receiving end, let all the natives out through the back door and mitigate any suspicion or leads, and instead focus on the victim and his character and make a joke out of his anger and behavior.

When a Thai native is on the receiving end and a foreigner is suspect, make a thorough issue out of it and make statements like "we don't believe him" and detain him and run him through the gauntlet and believe anything said about him by a native....

...or so it seems.

It seems odd that people shop on the Internet to come here, purchase round trip tickets and plan a stay here for a week or more, and check in to a place and end up falling off balconies, slipping on floors and suffering multiple contusions to the entire body, or going into a rage for no apparent reason at all when their history shows this is not normal for their record, etc. And then the police label is as suicide, or detain them and ignore the native elements which clearly were involved.

The history of evidence is quite impressive when one checks and crosses the repeat patterns and behaviors.

For all you currency experts out there I mentioned Rouble because it will be more expensive for Russians to come to Thailand this Winter.

Looks like they will be replaced with Poles. It was a joke. facepalm.gif

The moral of the story is get rid of the LB's on Soi 6! There seem to me more and more of them. Move them all to 6/1 ghetto or,even better, to a concentration camp somwhere in Issan.....

I'm just guessing here, but I think any reference to putting anyone in a concentration camp no matter what nationality you are, is quite politically incorrect!

I would think the moral of the story here is to get rid of the euro-trash pandering about on Soi 6!

The moral of the story is get rid of the LB's on Soi 6! There seem to me more and more of them. Move them all to 6/1 ghetto or,even better, to a concentration camp somwhere in Issan.....

I'm just guessing here, but I think any reference to putting anyone in a concentration camp no matter what nationality you are, is quite politically incorrect!

I would think the moral of the story here is to get rid of the euro-trash pandering about on Soi 6!

You criticise someone for being politically incorrect and then use a phrase like Euro trash, not so clever are you mate.

• Like 1

I wonder if he was tested for any drugs in his system that may have caused or contributed to his condition. These transgendered people of this type have a reputation for slipping "mickeys" into beer and food in order to knock out their victim. It could be that it backfired and their "prey" became the "predator".

I will hold off my judgment of the man until the police farce get a blood sample (NOT) and clear it for the typical knock out drugs, death drugs that these scum sneak to a victim.

But as it seems to be the modus operandi for these goats, when a foreigner is on the receiving end, let all the natives out through the back door and mitigate any suspicion or leads, and instead focus on the victim and his character and make a joke out of his anger and behavior.

When a Thai native is on the receiving end and a foreigner is suspect, make a thorough issue out of it and make statements like "we don't believe him" and detain him and run him through the gauntlet and believe anything said about him by a native....

...or so it seems.

It seems odd that people shop on the Internet to come here, purchase round trip tickets and plan a stay here for a week or more, and check in to a place and end up falling off balconies, slipping on floors and suffering multiple contusions to the entire body, or going into a rage for no apparent reason at all when their history shows this is not normal for their record, etc. And then the police label is as suicide, or detain them and ignore the native elements which clearly were involved.

The history of evidence is quite impressive when one checks and crosses the repeat patterns and behaviors.

And then sometimes its just another sex-crazed, drug and/or alcohol fueled farang having trouble adjusting to a place with no boundaries.

I am always amused at the stories involving Lady-boys...a paragon of Thai society...would never harm a foreign tourist...carry a first aid kit with them to assist tourists in distress...and above all...are know for their integrity in relating the events of an incident with a tourist...just more good news from the Land of Lies

For all you currency experts out there I mentioned Rouble because it will be more expensive for Russians to come to Thailand this Winter.

Looks like they will be replaced with Poles. It was a joke. facepalm.gif

You need to polish your delivery.

• Like 1

Relax ! It is just all about discovering the lady he decided to bring home was actually what everybody around him knew already. He just found out the truth a bit late in the wrong place at the wrong moment....

Right, and that would explain this part of the Pattaya One news item:

Mr. Leszek then went back up to his apartment and continued to throw items onto the road. At this point, Police arrived and arrested Mr. Leszek just as his long-term partner, Khun Pachana aged 28 arrived and appeared unsurprised at his actions and claimed he had cheated on Khun Pachana, who is also a Ladyboy, on other occasions.

I'm willing to speculate that our friend knew exactly who he'd taken upstairs - ultimately, I guess we'll never know.