Chaindrite 30 sc, tics and dogs

I've trawled for information about this product but can't find anything to say if it is dangerous to animals (dogs and cats) after it has been sprayed around the house.Does anyone know if it is ok after a few hours, a day, a week?

I want to try and keep the termites down and also see if it is good for tics.

Thanks.

we use it regular on all the furniture,on our bedding,arround anywhere our dog lays,you can even spray it on the dog.

we spray about twice a week unless we get a tick in bed as our dog sleeps most of the night in our bed.

termites we buy termite solution from home -pro and use a solo pressure spray,now that is harmful for pets.

so the wife goes arround the house and garden when our boy is indoors[dont let him out for 1-2hrs.] and indoors when he's out.

we get the pest control once a yr.to spray and inject into the pipes under the house.

@ MEATBOY.... are you INSANE !! Never use this product on animal ! Can't you read what is written on the bottle !

@lowprofile : If it's properly ventilated you may have to wait just few minutes. NEVER USE CHAINDRITE too near animal or near other people ! This is not green baygon !

Chaindrite contains three '-thrins' as opposed to only two in cheaper sprays. Although on the container ticks are not mentioned, it is probably the most effective product against ticks. However I too would not spray it directly on to animals even though it cannot be absorbed through the skin, they will lick it. No problem with bedding and furniture. I would use Bayticol on the dogs.

@ MEATBOY.... are you INSANE !! Never use this product on animal ! Can't you read what is written on the bottle !

@lowprofile : If it's properly ventilated you may have to wait just few minutes. NEVER USE CHAINDRITE too near animal or near other people ! This is not green baygon !

sorry guys its chainguard.hope you took rv hawee advice.as for reading whats on the bottle tell the op.