Three Myanmar witnesses are to testify in advance on Koh Tao murder case

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this was the group that got scalded with boiling water now drafted in after more torture to replace Maung Maung.

What torture??

Evidence!!!

The reading of your posts.

Joke all you like - but you just cannot produce any evidence, can youcoffee1.gif. OK!! if you have no evidence, you cannot rightly say they were tortured so stop doing it.

So this was the group that got scalded with boiling water now drafted in after more torture to replace Maung Maung.

What torture??

Evidence!!!

Joke all you like - but you just cannot produce any evidence, can youcoffee1.gif. OK!! if you have no evidence, you cannot rightly say they were tortured so stop doing it.

Their lawyers stated publicly, that they were tortured,

they surely took photos

OK then, where are they?? They would be pretty damning against the BIB wouldn't they and it would rightly prove that their confessions were beaten out of them!

Yet they haven't shown the world - now why is that do you think?

Could it not be that they couldn't produce them because they WERE'NT tortured?

Its a possibility worth considering, isn't it.

What torture??

Evidence!!!

If you'll look back at my posts, I haven't engaged in speculation. So, I have never said they were tortured, as I have no evidence of it.

But I've been here long enough to know that it is likely. I witnessed cops in the States torturing suspects. If it happens there, I guarantee it happens here.

As for other evidence, it is the glaring almost total lack of it, in a crime scene that would, statistically, be overflowing with it, that makes me believe these two 21 year-olds are being set up. Incompetence and inexperience alone, can not account for such a lack of evidence.

Heck, three days after the murders, the RTP was handing out evidence. Guess they didn't need it anymore.

they surely took photos

Doubt they were allowed photos, and any taken by anyone else were screened.

Besides, there are many ways to torture, without leaving a mark.

Edited by HeijoshinCool

they surely took photos

Bruises and burns do not leave marks!!

So they had nothing all over their body - pretty meek torture if you ask me.

How he Myanmar authority can say it was pitiful when there no marks makes me think that something is amiss somewhere.

Most confusingwink.png.

Likely means nothing in the court of law as it proves nothing.

If, like you say, you have never said that they were tortured as there is no evidence of it (thank you for being the first person to accept this) then they gave their original confessions of their own free will.

Rescinding confessions is the norm (once defence lawyers become involved) and so that is completely irrelevant to the matter.

Even if they didn't kill them, they have already admitted to rape so they should go down for that at the bare minimum.

they surely took photos

How he Myanmar authority can say it was pitiful when there no marks makes me think that something is amiss somewhere.

Most confusingwink.png.

Are you on drugs, or just easily confused?

1/ I said I did not have evidence of torture, and said nothing about bruises or burns;

2/ I said (see above) there are ways to torture, that do not leave marks.

Here a pic from one of the 6 Burmese whom police asked a few question..enough evidence, further picture was handed to the Burmese Embassy

cheesy.gif

Crikey, that is pitiful - I would have admitted to killing my grand mother if that was done to me!

I've had worse from my three year old niece.

Anyone would have thought that it was possible that the other Burmese man could have scratched him to produce that deep wound (I'm not suggesting he did of course, no actually that's a lie, I am) - lucky he never severed his artery with that scratch.

So the BIB scratch their victims to gain a confession of rape and murder - this gets funnier by the minute!!!clap2.gif.

they surely took photos

Most confusingwink.png.

Are you on drugs, or just easily confused?

1/ I said I did not have evidence of torture, and said nothing about bruises or burns;

2/ I said (see above) there are ways to torture, that do not leave marks.

I didn't say you did - but the Myanmar authorities did!!

"They said they didn't do it, that the Thai police beat them until they confessed to something they didn't do.

"They're pleading with the Burmese government to look into the case and find out the truth. They were a really pitiful sight. Their bodies had all sorts of bruises."

Lets face it, the Burmese government are not the type of people who are suddenly going to give a tinker's cuss about these guys, any argument they have with the

THai authorities will easily be settled by an offer of anything that smacks of political gain or sparkles for them.....aid, privilege, ...a car?

Edited by wilcopops

Here a pic from one of the 6 Burmese whom police asked a few question..enough evidence, further picture was handed to the Burmese Embassy

cheesy.gif

Crikey, that is pitiful - I would have admitted to killing my grand mother if that was done to me!

I've had worse from my three year old niece.

Anyone would have thought that it was possible that the other Burmese man could have scratched him to produce that deep wound (I'm not suggesting he did of course, no actually that's a lie, I am) - lucky he never severed his artery with that scratch.

So the BIB scratch their victims to gain a confession of rape and murder - this gets funnier by the minute!!!clap2.gif.

SO Steve, would you say then that this was a totally acceptable amount of burning and the Police used and appropriate amount of boiling water to extract information? Would you also say that these Burmese guys are just being little sissy boys and they really just suck it up? Perhaps they should be happy with the restraint the police have shown them.

Amazing the foreigners who come to thailand and believe that if they are unlawfully killed there will be a thorough,balanced,detailed investigation. The country doesnt carry out such for its own folk so why do you think your family will get anything different?

Who has ever gone anywhere for any reason and thought they would be murdered and if so did they then think about the sort of justice after the event?

The beliefs we have on this case are sound and demonstrate a necessary preoccupation with the delivery of justice for the victims and their family, and justice for all people where ever and whoever they are.

Justice for all, is a very important ideal, although not available in all countries and sometimes fails in the countries that promote themselves as being the upholders of a good system of justice e.g: our western democracies,

You may say I'm a dreamer.

Why does anyone bother replying to Sickosteve?? The guy is probably getting off on it.

Ignore him.

Nothing has yet been proven against these guys and trotting out fellow countrymen, who I would assume are immigrant workers beholden to their 'employer' and

probably scared will not convince anyone, they have to do better than this.

If these guys are the killers they should show firm, conclusive, untampered evidence.

The DNA is not going to cut it.

Why does anyone bother replying to Sickosteve?? The guy is probably getting off on it.

Ignore him.

Nothing has yet been proven against these guys and trotting out fellow countrymen, who I would assume are immigrant workers beholden to their 'employer' and

probably scared will not convince anyone, they have to do better than this.

If these guys are the killers they should show firm, conclusive, untampered evidence.

The DNA is not going to cut it.

A proper chronology of events with detailed evidence of murder weapons...who did what and why.....

Oh no I forget...they had both had at least two beers and can't remember.

If you tie someone to a chair or restrain them in dome way or another, I'm sure I could inflict considerable pain on them and leave hardly a mark....and I'm not even an expert!

You don't even need to inflict that much pain.

It's very easy for uniformed officials carrying guns to scare 2 young boys miles from home.

Thai authorities are historically expert psychological controllers.

Edited by ScubaPhuket

What torture??

Evidence!!!

This is the evidence submitted to the Myanmar officials

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qfsp_AlB4I0/VDK1FajdFxI/AAAAAAAAVNA/x2GZZpWtV2g/s1600/Hannah-With-Burns-Burmese.JPG

Would you admit to rape and murder if someone scratched you under the armpit - maybe they drafted the local cat in to deliver the horrific torture that is apparent in this single photograph purporting itself as evidence.

This is a tad different to the 'pitiful bruising' that was rumoured to have been administered to these two men by those ever so nasty BIB,

Excuse me if I slope off for a laughing fit!! It is just too funny to comment on any more and I must go for a lie down!!

If you tie someone to a chair or restrain them in dome way or another, I'm sure I could inflict considerable pain on them and leave hardly a mark....and I'm not even an expert!

You don't even need to inflict that much pain.

It's very easy for uniformed officials carrying guns to scare 2 young boys miles from home.

Thai authorities are historically expert psychological controllers.

Was your mummy still calling you her little boy after you turned 20?

Do you think that the Thai authorities pointed RPG launchers at them and threatened to take away their sweets if they didn't comply with the truth!

Psychological controllersclap2.gif what is that all about? you're having a laugh!!

What torture??

Evidence!!!

This is the evidence submitted to the Myanmar officials

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qfsp_AlB4I0/VDK1FajdFxI/AAAAAAAAVNA/x2GZZpWtV2g/s1600/Hannah-With-Burns-Burmese.JPG

Would you admit to rape and murder if someone scratched you under the armpit - maybe they drafted the local cat in to deliver the horrific torture that is apparent in this single photograph purporting itself as evidence.

This is a tad different to the 'pitiful bruising' that was rumoured to have been administered to these two men by those ever so nasty BIB,

Excuse me if I slope off for a laughing fit!! It is just too funny to comment on any more and I must go for a lie down!!

I think its about time you put that Crack pipe down now SICHONSTEVE, Im sure you could withstand these kind of torture techniques because judging by the amounts of drugs you obviously consume, your pain threshold must be very high.

C U Next Tuesday pal.