Koh Tao revival planned

webfact

Tourism will be improved WHEN they catch the real killers and stop this BS fake rubbish and get rid of island Mafia.

Boycot the islands!

And if they do have the real killers, which I expect they do?

Then i will fight until the internet is shut down

that this country deserve boycot because of their corrupt and inhuman

behaviour.

Unbelievable that Nomsod still can partying and celebrate under the protection of the yellow mafia

and corrupt police

attachicon.gifThai police.jpg

Sean Mcanna said ". I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who "did it" ".

So blaming the Warot and Mon family is over as Sean has said it wasn't them.

Link . http://m.soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/comments

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tourism will be improved WHEN they catch the real killers and stop this BS fake rubbish and get rid of island Mafia.

Boycot the islands!

Are you being serious?

If you are I suggest you do some reading, then come back and confirm you still expect they have the real killers.

Boycot the islands!

Are you being serious?

If you are I suggest you do some reading, then come back and confirm you still expect they have the real killers.

You botched the quotes but I assume you were talking to me.

I have read. I expect they have the killers.

Boycot the islands!

Then i will fight until the internet is shut down

that this country deserve boycot because of their corrupt and inhuman

behaviour.

Unbelievable that Nomsod still can partying and celebrate under the protection of the yellow mafia

and corrupt police

attachicon.gifThai police.jpg

Sean Mcanna said ". I never said I knew the killers. I said that if I died that night it was the guy from in touch who did it"

So blaming the Warot and Mon family is over as Sean has said it wasn't them.

Link . http://m.soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/comments

He has a bad memory:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByF2-m2IMAAkDO-.jpg:medium

Must be the mushrooms

Sean wrote on Facebook "owner of ac bar did it" Did what? Threaten him because he accused him of something.

Sean wrote on Facebook recently "I had that wound from the 9th. There are plenty of people who seen me with the cut every day in restaurants, bars and dive shops."

Reports of Sean with blood on him might have been reported to the village headsmen and that's why they threaten Sean.

from his soundcloud account about an hour ago....

Sean Hayes McAnna says at 0:01:

I don't know if Nom's son was on the island. Genuinely. But I've spoken to a journalist today to give all the information I have to them. Including the fact that Burmese guys were always expected to be blamed. It's not much. I think you expect I know more than I do, but it's everything I have. Also, information has came forward about the guy who "fell" to his death on Tao last year, so I expect the newspapers in the UK won't let this rest. I hope it's enough to save the 2 guys from Myanmar. I can't do any more.

Also, I'm not being quiet or ignoring anyone I just don't have internet very often.

No mention of his fb post that the owner of AC bar did it either. Those cuts looked quite fresh and he still did not say how he got them, guys lying.

He stated that he meant that if he went missing and something happened to him, the it would be that person who "did it".

I honestly feel sick to my stomach reading this. Any tech savvy members that could start a free "Boycott Murder Island" website on Weebly? Just throwing out an idea to add to Johnson's list.

Or on Facebook, linked to the CSI LA page which has been seen by millions.

It looks like there is already a Boycott Koh Tao Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-KOH-TAO/1494993500779813

Edited by JenniferSG

No mention of his fb post that the owner of AC bar did it either. Those cuts looked quite fresh and he still did not say how he got them, guys lying.

His Facebook posts were saying, "these guys are trying to kill me, if I end up dead, these guys did it here's their picture" basically. I think many have minsconstrued that "did it" wording but read it again.

Edited by JenniferSG
  • Like 1

His Facebook posts were saying, "these guys are trying to kill me, if I end up dead, these guys did it here's their picture" basically. I think many have minsconstrued that "did it" wording but read it again.

Still no excuse for weeks of silence , 2 brutal murders and 1 of them was his supposed friend , internet is everywhere and 99% young people his age use it constantly, still a bit fishy but I´m not condemning him yet , still so many unanswered questions and he can clarify some things a bit more like `why did they want to kill you ?´ Very fishy indeed.

• Like 1

I honestly feel sick to my stomach reading this. Any tech savvy members that could start a free "Boycott Murder Island" website on Weebly? Just throwing out an idea to add to Johnson's list.

Or on Facebook, linked to the CSI LA page which has been seen by millions.

It looks like there is already a Boycott Koh Tao Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-KOH-TAO/1494993500779813

You mean this:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Koh-Tao-until-justice-for-David-and-Hannah-is-done/515148018620672

I don't believe for a moment that will happen,

There has to have been a warning from the Burmese lawyers

Even if there was - so what?

The Prison warden said they were worried about Suicide .

So if it happens , or they get killed by inmates - such matters occur.

if that happens,

Thailand may see riots

Are you serious?

Your recent posts show your naivety around Thailand.

Newspaper that shall not be named reporting this morning that police say recanting of confession was just a "rumor" and that "suspects" are maintaining their guilt and "repented their crime"

The cattle prods must be working again.

I don't know if Nom's son was on the island. Genuinely. But I've spoken to a journalist today to give all the information I have to them. Including the fact that Burmese guys were always expected to be blamed. It's not much. I think you expect I know more than I do, but it's everything I have. Also, information has came forward about the guy who "fell" to his death on Tao last year, so I expect the newspapers in the UK won't let this rest. I hope it's enough to save the 2 guys from Myanmar. I can't do any more.

Also, I'm not being quiet or ignoring anyone I just don't have internet very often.

http://m.soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/comments

Sean's posting on Facebook the night he was threaten by Mon's family were misinterpreted by many of the social media and other media including big tabloid news media. Why didn't he speak up before? He has led us all on a wild goose chase. If the Mon family are to sue anyone it should be Sean, without his posts we wouldn't be accusing the family of the murders. I see why he's in Italy far away, cause if he comes back to Thailand he'll be in big trouble, sued for liable, maybe worse.

Sean's posting on Facebook the night he was threaten by Mon's family were misinterpreted by many of the social media and other media including big tabloid news media. Why didn't he speak up before? He has led us all on a wild goose chase. If the Mon family are to sue anyone it should be Sean, without his posts we wouldn't be accusing the family of the murders. I see why he's in Italy far away, cause if he comes back to Thailand he'll be in big trouble, sued for liable, maybe worse.

Sure they were ? He needs picking up by the cops and taken back for the trial. If he dies whilst there ... He's been in Thailand for a long time, he must believe in karma.

Sure they were ? He needs picking up by the cops and taken back for the trial. If he dies whilst there ... He's been in Thailand for a long time, he must believe in karma.

No, he needs to write a letter to the head men's family on Ko Tao apologizing for not explaining his accusations quickly to the media after he left the island and putting their family through a living hell. As for returning to Thailand, I think he's probably been banned for life.

No, he needs to write a letter to the head men's family on Ko Tao apologizing for not explaining his accusations quickly to the media after he left the island and putting their family through a living hell. As for returning to Thailand, I think he's probably been banned for life.

Are you another one of these strange folk who would be happy to see a few more tourists murdered just so a few people can carry on with their games ?

Edited by bertty

Are you another one of these strange folk who would be happy to see a few more tourists murdered just so a few people can carry on with their games ?

Don't get your post.

Is anyone happy to see murders?

Keep taking your medication.

Don't get your post.

Is anyone happy to see murders?

Keep taking your medication.

I'm happy to see people who committee or are complicit in helping to committee murder swing. People like you are happy to see people murdered so as not to hurt murderers pockets...

You carry on promoting Murder island.

Sean did in fact say the "owner of the AC bar did it" - the actual post is here on this thread - *(go back)

Does anyone have a screen shot of any previous posting that says something to the effect of "if I die you will know the owner....."? My recollection is he did not say that.