Suspects in Koh Tao backpacker murders retract confessions, says official

webfact

I would give my DNA as i have nothing to hide

I personally think every person in the world should have DNA tested and stored on a database

Only persons who dont want this usually have something to hide or dont want to be caught in the future

And after birth implant a chip on every person correct? You must be one of the NSA guys around here.

• Like 1

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all, I think, know that several police murders of prominent families are at large in Thailand and never will be prosecuted. I had my high hopes once I came here, positive and all, but after seeing my own eyes exactly how ridiculously unjustly foreigners are treated in the justice system here I just can't believe this one is handled with any form of professionalism or sorry to say as usual. I just don't understand why US and EU let them get away with all the BS that mainly the Thai Chinese are doing to this place. The attitude that Thai are so nice and should be handled softly is utter nonsense. See how they drive. Egoistic maniacs with NO respect for human life. Thailand is going to be big loser once ASEAN get going for sure. I feel sad about the future and all decent people. What they probably need is serious international bashing this time if these boys are innocent

Why do they let them get away with it? Google "extraordinary rendition", "CIA black sites" and "enhanced interrogation"

The 2 Burmese men accused are just that. Men not boys.

14 or 21, lets see those who have not given DNA give DNA. Lets see England take DNA from the accused AND owners of bars and give their opinion. Let's have Sean give his DNA toooooooo. EH........thumbsup.gif

England doesn't have the right to take DNA in Thailand.

I personally don't give a shit about that, LOS must say, heeeeeeey England, come take DNA to show we are right...........They won't do that will they.........coffee1.gif

14 or 21, lets see those who have not given DNA give DNA. Lets see England take DNA from the accused AND owners of bars and give their opinion. Let's have Sean give his DNA toooooooo. EH........thumbsup.gif

England doesn't have the right to take DNA in Thailand.

I personally don't give a shit about that, LOS must say, heeeeeeey England, come take DNA to show we are right...........They won't do that will they.........coffee1.gif

No country would.

I don't understand why the mafia son, if he said he wasn't even on the island during the murders, would not submit to a DNA test. Instead of producing time stamped photos that everyone is saying are doctored photos, just give a sample. Because if you weren't on the island during the murders, then for sure your DNA is nowhere near the crime scene.

I would never volunteer a DNA sample without a court order and a guarantee that it would be destroyed with the results after I was excluded.

Would you??

Exactly.. .BUT there's something strange going on here as well... I can't figure it out .. please help me..

Let's pretend that the headmans son IS GUILTY

Let's also pretend that the cops are in the headmans pocket.

Let's also pretend that the cops can falsify DNA tests.

All of the above is what people here suggests is the truth , correct?

Still pretending that the above is true .. why would the cops not simply falsify a dna test from the headmans son and say it was no match?

• Like 1

they are midgets

No they aren't. Fairly easy for a small guy with a weapon and surprise to get the best of a larger man.

Also fairly easy for somebody rich and with connections to have raped and smashed her face in over being rejected, killed the bloke trying to protect her and then cleared off to Bangkok as quick as possible. Not on his own of course Thais are much too cowardly to act alone normally. Then it was fairly easy to pin it on 2 migrants the cops thought nobody would care about, well they got that wrong along with almost everything else.

If the little shit wants to clear his name why not give a DNA sample?

Answers please here...........................

I don't understand why the mafia son, if he said he wasn't even on the island during the murders, would not submit to a DNA test. Instead of producing time stamped photos that everyone is saying are doctored photos, just give a sample. Because if you weren't on the island during the murders, then for sure your DNA is nowhere near the crime scene.

I would never volunteer a DNA sample without a court order and a guarantee that it would be destroyed with the results after I was excluded.

Would you??

Exactly.. .BUT there's something strange going on here as well... I can't figure it out .. please help me..

Still pretending that the above is true .. why would the cops not simply falsify a dna test from the headmans son and say it was no match?

Hes already refused.

He would lose FACE if he gave one now.

Would you??

Hes already refused.

He would lose FACE if he gave one now.

I'm not talking about now.. i'm talking about initially when he came forward with the "doctored" photos etc.. why not at that point .. if the pretend statements are true.. just fake a dna-test ? it doesn't make sense.

it points to that the "pretend statements" i wrote are not all true. ..yet i don't believe these burmese did it either.. so it makes no sense.

Edited by hobz

I'm not talking about now.. i'm talking about initially when he came forward with the "doctored" photos etc.. why not at that point .. if the pretend statements are true.. just fake a dna-test ? it doesn't make sense.

They didnt know they would neet it, no one could have forseen the massive international media pressure that has ensued

and shows no sign of abating.

It is possible they thought it would go away quickly, just like other cases have done.

They didnt know they would neet it, no one could have forseen the massive international media pressure that has ensued

It is possible they thought it would go away quickly, just like other cases have done.

so why go through all the trouble of getting doctored cctv footage.. seems easier to just fake the dna test,... Assuming that faking the dna-test is simply doing no test at all and claiming a test was done and say it was no match .. like the speed of the headmans test etc..

Also the headmans son claimed he skipped school because of the media coverage .. so he sure knew about the media coverage..?

But yeah,, i agree.. it is possible ... but still makes very little sense...

But it all makes sense if the headman has influence but not full control off the police.. so he didn't want the police to have his sons dna .. because he wasn't sure if they would use it or not.... Also he may not be guilty ... who the hell knows...

Edited by hobz

I personally think every person in the world should have DNA tested and stored on a database

Only persons who dont want this usually have something to hide or dont want to be caught in the future

And after birth implant a chip on every person correct? You must be one of the NSA guys around here.

nah thats taking it a step too far lol

so why go through all the trouble of getting doctored cctv footage.. seems easier to just fake the dna test,... Assuming that faking the dna-test is simply doing no test at all and claiming a test was done and say it was no match .. like the speed of the headmans test etc..

Also the headmans son claimed he skipped school because of the media coverage .. so he sure knew about the media coverage..?

Simply because they galloped from complacency to emergency damage control much quickly than they can think.

Hence the cockups.

And people that fear totalitarian oppressive regimes .. where one day you are a friend of the state and the next day you are an enemy of the state.. simply for your beliefs, sexual orientation, religion or political views you could one day be the enemy of the state.... ofcourse you would probably volunteer for prison at that time.. so good on you my sheepling.

• Like 1

Simply because they galloped from complacency to emergency damage control much quickly than they can think.

Hence the cockups.

Yes, corrupt, guilty but not competent :) makes sense as well...

they are midgets

No they aren't. Fairly easy for a small guy with a weapon and surprise to get the best of a larger man.

Also fairly easy for somebody rich and with connections to have raped and smashed her face in over being rejected, killed the bloke trying to protect her and then cleared off to Bangkok as quick as possible. Not on his own of course Thais are much too cowardly to act alone normally. Then it was fairly easy to pin it on 2 migrants the cops thought nobody would care about, well they got that wrong along with almost everything else.

If the little shit wants to clear his name why not give a DNA sample?

Answers please here...........................

See post 502

I don't know if Nom's son was on the island. Genuinely. But I've spoken to a journalist today to give all the information I have to them. Including the fact that Burmese guys were always expected to be blamed. It's not much. I think you expect I know more than I do, but it's everything I have. Also, information has came forward about the guy who "fell" to his death on Tao last year, so I expect the newspapers in the UK won't let this rest. I hope it's enough to save the 2 guys from Myanmar. I can't do any more.

Sean just wrote this on his soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/comments

So he claims he didn't know if the headmans son was on the Island .. great..

I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

This is pure speculation ... but the above statement intrigues me a bit ... Isn't it pretty specific thing to write about someone that he would stand against wrong in any situation .. Is Sean implying that he thinks Dave was standing against wrong in some kind of situation when he got killed? Why would he write that statement about Dave? Or was Dave constantly in fights over any little thing that he thought was wrong? So much so that it's the one thing that describes him? hmm :)

I don't know if Nom's son was on the island. Genuinely. But I've spoken to a journalist today to give all the information I have to them. Including the fact that Burmese guys were always expected to be blamed. It's not much. I think you expect I know more than I do, but it's everything I have. Also, information has came forward about the guy who "fell" to his death on Tao last year, so I expect the newspapers in the UK won't let this rest. I hope it's enough to save the 2 guys from Myanmar. I can't do any more.

Sean just wrote this on his soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna/comments

I only meant that I knew the type of person he was. He was a great guy who would stand against wrong in any situation.

This is pure speculation ... but the above statement intrigues me a bit ... Isn't it pretty specific thing to write about someone that he would stand against wrong in any situation .. Is Sean implying that he thinks Dave was standing against wrong in some kind of situation when he got killed? Why would he write that statement about Dave? Or was Dave constantly in fights over any little thing that he thought was wrong? So much so that it's the one thing that describes him? hmm smile.png

The last sentence can be purely emotion and I cannot analise it.

However, the interesting thing is 'Ive spoken to a journalist today'

What journalist? What media? Why did he talk to a journalist if there was nothing to say? If he spoke to a journalist, where is the published interview, if there is one?

And more questions....

We know he was involved with Sky News at the beginning.

This is pure speculation ... but the above statement intrigues me a bit ... Isn't it pretty specific thing to write about someone that he would stand against wrong in any situation .. Is Sean implying that he thinks Dave was standing against wrong in some kind of situation when he got killed? Why would he write that statement about Dave? Or was Dave constantly in fights over any little thing that he thought was wrong? So much so that it's the one thing that describes him? hmm smile.png

What journalist? What media? Why did he talk to a journalist if there was nothing to say? If he spoke to a journalist, where is the published interview, if there is one?

And more questions....

Yeah he is being very cryptic .. Could be one of many reasons ..

1. He is somehow guilty

2. He is afraid (thai mafia could reach all the way to the uk ...)

3. He has a deal with someone to make a documentary or book or whatever.

4. He doesn't know anything -- but likes the attention ...

The facebook page CSI LA (99% thai language) have written a demand to Nom Sod (the son of the headman that studies in bangkok) that he must release the CCTV footage VIDEO (not just still photos) and/or (not sure) DNA samples within 11 h ours .. Otherwise they will start flooding bad reviews and stuff on tripadvisor for the family businesses .. screenshots of tripadvisor for AC Bar , AC2 , IN-touch are included... it has almost 10000 likes ... In other words.. there's some thai internet detectives that are seriously pissed off right now ... good on them!! They're actually taking action, not just speculating! :)

ps all of the above is using facebook translate (bing translate) so i can't be 100% sure i'm understanding correctly .. :)

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210/photos/a.600950366649359.1073741828.596740650403664/715722148505513/?type=1&theater

And more questions....

Yeah he is being very cryptic .. Could be one of many reasons ..

1. He is somehow guilty

2. He is afraid (thai mafia could reach all the way to the uk ...)

3. He has a deal with someone to make a documentary or book or whatever.

4. He doesn't know anything -- but likes the attention ...

I think he probably is guilty of something, maybe nothing to do with this case though and he is still covering himself.

He is safe enough I reckon, someone is watching over him, sure.

Book probably not, espose maybe (Exposay, no accent on this keyboad), but if he is 'withholding evidence', for personal gain

that is dangerous for his future.

He does like attention, but not the kind he is getting right now and we dont know the extent of his knowledge.

• Like 1

Maybe this has been posted elsewhere ... from CSI LA

"It's very strange that Nom Sod has claimed he is innocent, yet he's never provided any solid evidence to prove his innocence. He still refuses to take a DNA test. On the other hand, the Burmese suspects never tried to make an escape from the island, and have been DNA-profiled two times already (the first time their DNA profiles did not match the killers' DNA)."

Link to photo showing one of the scapegoats in line during the mass dna-testing initially done on many burmeese migrant workers https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210/photos/a.600950366649359.1073741828.596740650403664/714684195275975/?type=1&theater pretty much proof that he was tested twice, but the first time there was no match .. and then after police doctoring there was. ..

The facebook page CSI LA (99% thai language) have written a demand to Nom Sod (the son of the headman that studies in bangkok) that he must release the CCTV footage VIDEO (not just still photos) and/or (not sure) DNA samples within 11 h ours .. Otherwise they will start flooding bad reviews and stuff on tripadvisor for the family businesses .. screenshots of tripadvisor for AC Bar , AC2 , IN-touch are included... it has almost 10000 likes ... In other words.. there's some thai internet detectives that are seriously pissed off right now ... good on them!! They're actually taking action, not just speculating! smile.png

ps all of the above is using facebook translate (bing translate) so i can't be 100% sure i'm understanding correctly .. smile.png

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210/photos/a.600950366649359.1073741828.596740650403664/715722148505513/?type=1&theater

You understood close enough and maybe now is the time for us to thank, sincerely, the good Thai people who have joined

together to support the campaign for justice for 2 farangs.

Regular Thai people are awesome (IMHO) and to see them giving so much support, even under martial law gives me great hope

for the future of Thailand.

This country IS developing and the new generation will, I hope, rid this country of the negative influences the people have suffered so long.

The fact is they are trying and making their voices heard, this is not 1976, these people have the whole World backing them.

A positive note in a sad thread. :-)

Yeah this CSI LA page gives me so much appriciation and hope for normal thai people .. Sure, there's some rascist thais .. sure there's some corrupt criminals.. but most Thais are so polite, good hearted and nice that it's just amazing

Hmmmm a few people are very interested in this. That is far from being "the whole world"

I don't know why you bother with this kind of negativity really.

Pointless and just makes you appear incredibly small minded and devoid of anything intelligent to respond with.

• Like 1