Creepy farang plays 'dildo prank' on innocent students at Chiang Mai.

yougivemebaby

The students really didn't seem too traumatized. I think no big deal.

Next ...

That's cool you think it's okay for guys to throw sex toys around at students. Maybe you're into that kind of stuff. But it's the wrong place. Go be a tasteless scum bag in Pattaya with all the other slobs. And I don't think most Thai's will appreciate it. In the real world, the actions of other foreigners in Thailand also reflect other foreigners that live here.

You are quite insulting. It was a prank. I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's a big deal and I think people who do think it's a big deal are the people with sexual problems.

not a big deal perhaps agreed, but pranks are meant to be at least a bit funny? this is just pathetic and sh*te. and the guy comes off as a bigger fake prick than the one he dropped on the floor. what's the point?

• Like 1

Godfree2, the use of the word "creepy" is appropriate here. "Creepy" is defined as "causing an unpleasant feeling or fear" and this video certainly does. As does your photo.

i see that same photo used in a number of avatars on this forum. could someone enlighten me as to who it is?

These items are illegal to sell in Thailand so the guy asking where did you get it probably knew that and was genuinely curious.

they are openly sold in markets in both Bangkok and Hat Yai. probably elsewhere too.

A post containing a quoted post which has been translated into French language has been removed:

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

• Like 1

Seems to me to be just one step away from 'flashing.' Perhaps more so as the young people are being forced into a situation that requires them to touch it.

I doubt any of the students were permanently traumatized by the incident, but it smack of grossly bad taste.

• Like 1

Showed my Girlfriend who is an ex student of CMU and she didn't find it shocking or feel the need to get a downer on all Farangs because of it. She does though still fume about the time she had to get into the cab of a full baht bus coming out of the university and the driver proceeded to get his pecker out and manhandle it on route.

It would be interesting to see what Thais think. My wife said "stupid idiot" and also said it was "impolite to Thai people". I wonder what the repercussions of the wider Thai audience seeing it would be. He's obviously confident of no one being offended, by posting it on YouTube. Personally, I think he is misguided. Time will tell.

It would be interesting to see what Thais think. My wife said "stupid idiot" and also said it was "impolite to Thai people". I wonder what the repercussions of the wider Thai audience seeing it would be. He's obviously confident of no one being offended, by posting it on YouTube. Personally, I think he is misguided. Time will tell.

Yes, this could come back to haunt him.

Showed my Girlfriend who is an ex student of CMU and she didn't find it shocking or feel the need to get a downer on all Farangs because of it. She does though still fume about the time she had to get into the cab of a full baht bus coming out of the university and the driver proceeded to get his pecker out and manhandle it on route.

I'd wondered why the songthaews slow to a crawl as they pass Burapha.

CMU is a nice campus & when using the athletic facilities there what I saw was a bunch of nice, well kempt, curious, friendly, orderly students.....

This school is their "sanctuary" - a safe haven where they can study to prepare for life.....

They do not need anyone farang or otherwise on their campus pulling this type of prank....you can bet that quickly the word was spread around...hopefully they find this guy and toss him in jail for a good while before they deport him.....maybe he'll find it funny in a Thai holding cell or mental facility with a group of Thai's that are aware of his prank with their youth......

Hopefully - someone that sees the video doesn't think it's OK and up the anty/antics up a notch.....

Creepy would be the nicest possible description for someone like this.....

Yes...college is a time for blossoming and exploration of life....the students will figure out in their own ways....not some pervert - would it be funny in a shopping mall - no....airport - no - but security is closer there so he picks a safer place with a bigger area and a sense of safety.....

Anyone that condones this is possibly just as sick - or sicker than this guy.....

God help him if he tries it with my daughter and I'm around....

• Like 1

It is definitely disturbing and not funny at all. As other posters have mentioned, we don't need a prankster giving the rest of us farang a bad name.

On the other hand, the idea some have posted that "Thailand is very conservative" is ridiculous.

These girls knew what it was. A couple probably even have one themselves.

Zeichen, Buddhist Asia does not freak out about sex or sexuality like the Judeo-Christian West.

Maybe 50 years ago and maybe currently in small villages but in a large metro like BKK or CM, girls are going to be "exposed" to this way before age 18.

You have probably thought more about this "heinous act" than the people who actually witnessed it.

Hum!

Medical students, for example, are much worse, but:

- We are guests in this country and therefore held in a certain reserve.

- The sex toys are banned in Thailand. Again we must respect the law.

- This well-worn joke schoolboy is really not funny.

But we too was sometimes a bit heavy when we was students

Edited by Hisseho

I like these kind of pranks...... in the right country. Thailand doesn't fit when it comes to the "right country" for this kind of prank. The girl will lose face and all that stuff. The guy is a cretin that doesn't have a grasp of the country and it's ways.

I won;t get all John Wayne but if that was my kids, i'd be looking to meet the guy face to face.

The students really didn't seem too traumatized. I think no big deal.

Next ...

That's cool you think it's okay for guys to throw sex toys around at students. Maybe you're into that kind of stuff. But it's the wrong place. Go be a tasteless scum bag in Pattaya with all the other slobs. And I don't think most Thai's will appreciate it. In the real world, the actions of other foreigners in Thailand also reflect other foreigners that live here.

You are quite insulting. It was a prank. I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's a big deal and I think people who do think it's a big deal are the people with sexual problems.

It doesn't offend me or plenty of other people here, no doubt, but I still think it is inappropriate for him to make a prank like that here in Thailand. In his own country, okay. Probably plenty of Thais are not offended, but if some are he could be In trouble.