Monthly Condo Rental In Krabi Town?

Greeen

There is a modern block opposite the spare land used for market trader parking. The rooms are ok with aircon etc. Some have a terrace but can be noisy when the market starts up. There is a sign up with a phone number but I believe the lady who runs the cake shop near Vogue is an owner. I think about 6k p/m

There is a modern block opposite the spare land used for market trader parking. The rooms are ok with aircon etc. Some have a terrace but can be noisy when the market starts up. There is a sign up with a phone number but I believe the lady who runs the cake shop near Vogue is an owner. I think about 6k p/m

thanks for the reply

6k is around the price I'd like to pay for a clean, modern room

I will check it out when I move down next month

is this in Krabi town center? near to Vogue department store?

thanks for the reply

6k is around the price I'd like to pay for a clean, modern room

I will check it out when I move down next month

is this in Krabi town center? near to Vogue department store?

It's at the back of the market, about 5 minutes walk from Vogue Department Store

• 1 month later...

just an update for people looking to move to the Krabi town area and are looking for rooms...

I found good, clean rooms available at 3500 baht a month for a fan room, refrigerator, TV, balcony, and free wifi

and AC rooms from 4500 baht a month with refrigerator, TV, balcony, and free wifi

some condo owners want a minimum of three months, but there are quite a few that will do monthly

• 1 month later...

just an update for people looking to move to the Krabi town area and are looking for rooms...

I found good, clean rooms available at 3500 baht a month for a fan room, refrigerator, TV, balcony, and free wifi

and AC rooms from 4500 baht a month with refrigerator, TV, balcony, and free wifi

some condo owners want a minimum of three months, but there are quite a few that will do monthly

Can you share those locations with us ?

Hi there,

when you say 4500 a month? is that just a simple room in a motel ? we are moving to Krabi in May for as long as our $$ lasts and just curious to the standard.

You don't know what the place is called do you that you recommended.

Cheers

smile.png

Kate

the rooms are in a Condo type building

the rooms are of a good, clean standard with en suite shower room, balcony, refrigerator, TV, WiFi, bed linen and towels

it's best to have a look for yourself when you get there, maybe stay in a guest house for a few days and look around, the map gives you a head start

have a look down the main road shown on the map, there are a couple of nice ones there that were full when I was there...

the top star * on the map is called Suttharat Apartment, just go to the building and call the number on the board, best to get a room at the back facing away from the market...

good luck and have a nice time!

• Like 1