Do OUR looks matter?

YeahSiam

I've just had an eye-opener of a discussion with my lady. It started with a little gossip about one of her friends who's just finished with her boyfriend after 18 months. My girl says her friend will find a new guy in no time because she's so hot. She's right. The girl is smokin.

Anyhoo, while discussing their break up, I suggested that the guy, a falang, would be able to to find another girl in no time too because he's quite well-off but my lady said "Maybe hooker but not like my friend".

I asked why she would say such a thing.

She said "You guys think its just money but is only like that with hookers.

Most Thai ladies like a man to look good and have nice body".

Is this really the case?

Is it just the working girls that are willing to turn a blind eye to the pear shape so many of us are in?

Do hot Thai women really want hot men?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If your lady's Hot friend went out with him already, does this then mean she was a hooker at the time. According to your lady's logic, this has to be the case.

Young naive women place looks above money, they quickly wizen up and all future "prospects" are based on income first. This is a universal truth.

Selfconsciousness and honesty are good traits of a person. Well done !

• Like 1

Women prefer tall men like men prefer larger breasts.

Only you guys who never got over breast feeding 555.

I prefer small breasts, my wife is 34A, never going to be sagging around her belly button.

However, I do very much like a pert little ass which she does have, what does that say about me wink.png

Of course looks come into the equation. It is only part of what makes a partner attractive. I think women all over the world generally want the same thing, love, security and someone who will treat them well.

• Like 2

Of course looks come into the equation. It is only part of what makes a partner attractive. I think women all over the world generally want the same thing, love, security and someone who will treat them well.

All you have to do is go to the Marriage and Divorce section of this forum to see that this is not true.

Plenty a Western Beta Male has given love, security and good treatment only to have his kids and house taken and be threatened with death should he return.

• Like 2

If your lady's Hot friend went out with him already, does this then mean she was a hooker at the time. According to your lady's logic, this has to be the case.

Young naive women place looks above money, they quickly wizen up and all future "prospects" are based on income first. This is a universal truth.

Looks don't last,depth of feeling and caring does!

• Like 2

That said, you should try to rid yourself of your pearshape for your own health. That's right, you should do it for YOU not HER. You are the prize and your health will most likely outlast any of your relationships. If it doesn't, well, then you're dead!

Welcome back Godfree2

• Like 1

Looks don't last,depth of feeling and caring does!

Depth of feeling?

Yah shore, you betcha. Thats it.

;-)

The Thai women are very image conscious...from the villages to the urban areas they are brought up in a beauty rewarded society....Add to the the TV ads & movie stars to further acclimate and enhance that.......

Look at the slobs you see walking around Pattaya, Nana, Loi Kroh - people we would not want to be seen with let alone a self respecting Thai woman. BG's are obviously not self respecting women - they are really aware - and accept their place in society and get/judge/take/accept their men accordingly....

Thai women - like all women want a man they can be proud of in all situations...just like we like to have our gals admired they like their men to also be admired....It's not all looks, it's manners, caring, sharing, loving that build an entire persona....but looks, along with dress, cleanliness, grooming, hygene probably carry a good 85% of it......Thai's are very good about noticing subleties and forming opinions from there.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 2

I have been playing around with Thai lady for 6 years now and I am not fit like I once was but I can pick up a thai I just need 1,000 thai bht and I am in be her a pro or a teacher the thai lady all she like is that you have money and can take care of her not all but about 99% do so your thai lady is way of the make mate are you new to thailand I think you are if you believe your thai like I have said all a long you no when a thai lady is lies she opens her month and I am good with that to because I lie now like a thai lady I have lean here the hard way but I have plenty of money and I am not going to give it all to a thai I will give her what I think is ok not what she what's me to like a thai would it is up to you .