Do You Believe UFO'S/Aliens Are Out There?

the gentleman

Do you believe UFO'S/Aliens are out there?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it would seem statistically probable

has to be something out there, might not be "Alien" as we would imagine, but there has to be life elsewhere.

Whilst I do not know how life came about on Earth, there is no way I believe we evolved from apes.

There has to be life somewhere else. It seems impossible that our little planet earth would be the sole rock with life in the universe.

The existence of UFOs is a different question, I don't believe in little green men in flying saucers.

Alf and ET are living on the planets Ulysis - if you bend over and face south east, then look between your legs, you will find Uranus and 6 degrees south of Uranus, you will see the two planets called Ulysis 1 and Ulysis 2, you cannot see them in the daylight as they are "put to bed", but at night they shine like a bar girls eyes after recieving her "salary"......... :o

Aliens are not allowed to own land in Thailand, they can only take out a 30-year lease.

However, they can own a unit in a condominium.

If they overstay their visas or are beamed into Thailand without the required documentation they become illegal aliens.

I was abducted from Canada :o ... strapped to a seat on an Air France Airbus A 340, was then taken to Belgium for a few days, then was beamed back to France, was annoyingly questioned by somme staff there... I'm glad to say that I was not probed, I was then strapped again to a seat on an Air France Boeing B 747 and was dropped in Thailand.... I don't want to leave here.... ever...