New waterfall discovered

Lite Beer

Oh shut up one and all. It doesn't even talk about entrance fees. Can't you stay on topic.

The topic is waterfalls and beautiful fauna. I might go to visit if I have time how lovely.

The topic is actually about manufacturing a tourist attraction from a place of natural beauty. It will be "open" to tourists soon . It may be free to visit, but it doesn't say that either . Follow the newly constructed tourist walkways ( whose maintenance you can possibly contribute to at the possibly newly constructed ticket booth ?)

Doubtless one will also be encouraged and able to visit the orchards and purchase locally grown produce. It's both enterprising

and praiseworthy for it's initiative. Without said enterprise, we would never be able to appreciate this attraction. It is also only natural to expect and accept to pay for this privilege . I hope the locals put pride above greed in this endeavour.

Acquire, then flash a thai drivers license and you will never pay ferang prices again at these places. I have never paid ferang prices at National Parks since I started showing my thai license.

Didn't work for me on Koh Lanta last week. I gave the park a miss.

Edited by midzo

That's ruined the place now, it will be teeming with plastic bottles and rubbish inside two months and the Orchids will 'disappear''

And not the Thais but the tourists are responsible for all the garbage everywhere in Thailand. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.cyRRGRfa7C.png

What a load of .......

Have you ever seen a Thai village?

The talk about entrance fees is based on what?

Not sure what your question is, but farangs pay 10x what a Thai does to visit national parks, which is why I refuse to go to any. I'd be taking my boy to places like this all the time if it wasn't for such a massive difference.

Get a yellow book and pay the same as Thai's

The talk about entrance fees is based on what?

Not sure what your question is, but farangs pay 10x what a Thai does to visit national parks, which is why I refuse to go to any. I'd be taking my boy to places like this all the time if it wasn't for such a massive difference.

Very thoughtful of you to deprive your son of going somewhere where he would undoubtedly get a huge amount of enjoyment for the sake of, say, 180 baht. Massive amount of money, what are you going to spend it all on?

That's ruined the place now, it will be teeming with plastic bottles and rubbish inside two months and the Orchids will 'disappear''

And not the Thais but the tourists are responsible for all the garbage everywhere in Thailand. sad.png.pagespeed.ce.cyRRGRfa7C.png

What a load of .......

Have you ever seen a Thai village?

you are spot on there, i never thought for one moment that farangs would dirty the place up but Thai tourists certainly would.