Elastic bands.......a curse.

Costas2008

One member suggested observing the vendor when they apply the rubber band. This is good, except that they do it so fast, you won't get it properly. Pay one 20 bt and have em teach you how to do it.

Confuscious once said "only way to unravel is learn how to ravel"

Costas...why do you have to open your own food. What else did you get that wife of yours for?

Hmmmmmm.........I can think of some other reasons, I got her for.

At that time, didn't even cross my mind to get her so she can open my food bags.

Then throw the bag in the nearest gutter while ogling the next piece of e-waste they are going to buy on the current one they have, to save a few nanoseconds of their so valuable time browsing facebook or LINE on how to save the planet.

Oz

yeah, i always carry tupperware in my car for picking up food to avoid having to deal with the elastic bands and + environment issue

Then throw the bag in the nearest gutter while ogling the next piece of e-waste they are going to buy on the current one they have, to save a few nanoseconds of their so valuable time browsing facebook or LINE on how to save the planet.

Oz

yeah, i always carry tupperware in my car for picking up food to avoid having to deal with the elastic bands and + environment issue

And pollute the ground water with all that extra detergent you have to use to wash them.

Study their technique for wrappping the rubber band, then reverse engineer the process to unwrap it with ease.

you really think these posters are capable of such common sense

I think these posters are old and lacking in manual dexterity.

Those suffering from most of the 'elderly problems' have no chance, no matter what level of common sense they retain.

Poor eyesight, wobbly hands, reduced sensitivity and feeling come to everyone eventually.

Show a bit of compassion!

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican