Large pharmacy with good prices?

jonaz

I've recently moved to the Patong area from Bangkok and am looking for a reasonably priced pharmacy for general and prescription medicines. The only ones I've seen so far are quite small and 50-100% more than similar pharmacies in Bangkok.

There were two pharmacies that I used in Bangkok that were quite a lot cheaper than most others and had a massive range of medicines.

I was hoping that I could find something similar here?

• Like 1

Supercheap have probably the cheapest medicines availiable in Phuket , can tell you there biggest outlet is next to Naka weekend market .

Never been one for road names here but sure a few members can tell you.

Not saying there original or not though

However ,

As posted by many members here Grace Pharmacy on the way to Pahklok is the most honest and genuine one that most long term expats have found on the island.

Never been anywhere else after they opened.

No bs prices , no bs you need this or that , just genuine advice

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN
  • Like 1

Sure.

One is called South East Asia Pharmacy and it's on Sukhumvit Road, about a third of the way between Asoke and Nana bts stations. On the right hand side of the road if you're walking from Asoke.

The other (and better one) I don't know the name of because it's written in Thai. It is on Sukhumvit 77 about 75m down the sidewalk, and again.. on the right hand side of the road if you're heading away from Sukhumvit. Nearest bts is On-Nut.

This pharmacy is the cheapest and has the widest range of medicines I've seen in Bangkok, although the one at Asoke is smaller it's prices are nearly on par.

• 3 years later...

Old topic but related question. Is there any compounding pharmacy in Phuket ? I mean the kind where they could mix together a specific product based on a prescription. I've been to the pharmacy in the big main Supercheap, nothing there. 

Or does anyone know where I could find Salicylic Acid 1% and Ethyl Alcohol 95% ? First one I haven't found anywhere, second one is usually 70%. It's for a skin cleaning solution.